Monday, December 5, 2016

The Only People Who Have Ever Been Cured of HIV



I just stumbled across this article. It popped up in my phone's news alerts. I thought I would share it with you guys. Even the scientists and doctors are having to admit that people have been cured of HIV. They still are reluctant to use the word "cure" but that's exactly what some of them are saying. They are also stating that they are close to developing a cure themselves. The people in this article who they are claiming have been cured did it themselves. The medical experts are giving them credit while taking it away at the same time. Personally, I think they are trying to devise a way to release the cure (which they have had all along since the time the sick bastards created the disease) and still make a hefty amount of money as they have been doing over the years.

Follow this link, read the article and let me know what you think:

I guess they never heard o Dr. Sebi or just chose to keep him out of the article for whatever reason. Maybe because is doesn't generate any money for them. I don't know. I just don't understand people and their fuckery sometimes. Anyway, this was just a short, unplanned post. Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. Interesting read... all of these cures had either some expensive ass stem cell transplant or prescription medication involved...these folks must really think that we are stupid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what they do. I'm still wondering why a Supreme Court case was not good enough to make the list. If they didn't want to give Dr. Sebi and credit, they could have at least mentioned the case he won. Smh

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
  2. Everybody here knows the real cure. This is the best blog I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you! That means a lot to me!

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
  3. Hey Selah,

    Did your doctor try to obtain information about how you cured yourself? There are always people who try to take the work of others and pass it off as their own.

    FLJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, the exact opposite. Remember, I didn't tell her I was taking herbs? They will always try to discourage you from doing so. Instead she thinks I'm still taking the Genvoya. At every visit she says I'm doing great and she wants to keep monitoring it. But she has yet to actually use the word "cure". Just "no traces." But I have 2 negative tests to prove otherwise to myself. *smiles*

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
  4. wow; thank God for the wisdom of Dr. Sebi.

    FLJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi guys, I just wanted to drop this information here. WOW! Whenever I feel bad about having hiv , I RESEARCH! I ran across a study that was done by a guy name Kenny. He was hiv + and he decided he would do his own thing by taking Transfer Factor (3 capsules 3 times daily) and Transfer Factor Plus (2 capsules 3 times daily) HE IS HIV FREE! Just amazing. I'm going to go purchase this in combination with my Sebi regimen and see where it goes! You can read all about it here:
    https://www.truthinadvertising.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Parkinsons-Disease-AIDS-and-more_4lifeindonesia.pdf

    Much love y'all,

    -Tay

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about that brother from Nigeria? Jeremia Abalaka?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We won't be getting that vaccine here in the U.S.

    -Tay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Queen Selah! I first read your story in 2015 and was so moved by your diary. Recently a friend of mine was just diagnosed with being HIV+ . And so I've referred them to your site. My question is how long have you been on Dr. Sebi's treatment and have you been cured of HIV ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. how long did it take you to be cure queen

    ReplyDelete