Wednesday, December 7, 2016

How to Identify When You Are Releasing Mucus





"As I see it, every day you do one of two things: build health or produce disease in yourself."
-Adelle Davis

Let's get right to it. Anyone following the Sebi diet and taking herbs has one thing on their radar, mucus! Every herb we swallow, tonic we drink, vegetable we consume or gallon of water we intake, we are always checking for mucus. But how do we know what to look for? Some of us don't and others are unsure.

Let's have a crappy conversation, shall we?

THIS IS POOP

THIS IS YOUR POOP WITH MUCUS

Mucus is released in various ways. The one we are most common with is that of the stool. This is what mucus looks like in the poop. Mucus in stool can be a symptom of digestive problems or it can be a result of a successful colon cleansing. 

IDENTIFYING MUCUS IN STOOL
Mucus is generally pretty easy to identify. It can be white, yellow, or clear in color. In all cases, however, mucus will retain a jelly-like consistency. Mucus may cover the entire surface of the poop or may appear in small particles. In the latter case, the substance may resemble worms somewhat, but do not be alarmed if it does.

When cleansing, you might notice increased amounts of mucus. In most people, the mucus builds up gradually as your colon works to protect itself from the unhealthy foods you eat.





URINE TROUBLE NOW!!!
All human beings have mucus in their urinary tract. The mucus appears as crystals, secretions or threads. You may find it in the penis and urethra of a man and the uterus and vagina of a woman. Here are a few pictures of what to look for:



EYE SEE MUCUS
Eye mucus, also referred to as eye gunk, boogers or goop, is not a pleasant sight. It mostly forms at night and early in the mornings. This is not as common as the other areas that release mucus while on Dr. Sebi's treatments. Eye mucus may mean several other things such as illness and infections. Here's what to look for.





SWEAT, SKIN, THROAT & NASAL

I couldn't find any decent information on mucus being released through the skin or sweating, but I was told that it is possible. Also, a very common way I released mucus other than through the poop and urine was the throat. It would just come up while I was in the middle of speaking. No coughing necessary. Mucus' most common escape route is through the nose, of course.





26 comments:

  1. This is what everyone wants to see! I'm glad you made this post. It's been about 2 weeks for me with Sebi's program and I've seen some mucus. I wish I'd see more but I'm expecting a lot of it when I start taking the Chelation 2. I'm still trying to finish Chelation 1. I think I'm going to fast with just smoothies and spring water when I take the other half of the herbs.

    -Tay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I've never seen mucus in urine ! Wow. I hope I'm drinking enough water

      Delete
    2. I released mucus that I could see through my poop, urine, and mouth. Are you taking the Chelation 1 and Chelation 2 separately? Why?

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
    3. Are you drinking at least close to a gallon?

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
    4. Yes. Sometimes I feel the need to drink more though. The constant getting up in the middle of the night to pee is exaughsting .

      Delete
    5. You should celebrate every time you pee or poop. Toxins are leaving the body.

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
  2. I was told by the office to take all of chelation 1 and then take chelation 2 afterwards . That's not what you did ?

    -Tay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly Tay,

      I don't remember. For some reason, I feel like I took them both at the same time. I am going to have to go back into my blog and read to see exactly what I did. But I do know for sure that the Chelation 2 gets your bowels moving like Usain Bolt. I am taking some right now. I just bought a small cleansing package not too long ago to clean out my system since I have barely been following the Nutritional Guide. But definitely follow the office's instructions.

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
  3. Just to clarify for the readers, I did call the office and they said to take all of chelation 1 and then take chelation 2. I think chelation 2 is a lot more memorable for a lot of people lol. We got this everybody !

    -Tay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Thank you so much for the clarification. I do remember the Chelation 1 tasting horrible though. Yuck! 😂

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
    2. Omg , it is the worst thing ! I tastes like I'm chewing on coffee beans .
      -Tay

      Delete
    3. Lol. Exactly! All of the liquid tonics taste and smell horrible.

      What did you eat today Tay?

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
    4. I had white quinoa with mushrooms , chopped onions , green, orange, yellow and red peppers. A cup of strawberries , and lot of water! Lol

      -Tay

      Delete
  4. What is this most acidic thing you would say you are consuming Queen

    -Tay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starbucks Frappuccinos
      Stress-eating

      #Shameful

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
    2. No meats? My mind won't except I have HIV , I want to get rid of this thing. Im being really strict on myself. I find that staying home helps me to eat right. This blog will be the first place I will come to when I get the news.

      -Tay

      Delete
    3. I don't know what's going on with me. I honestly don't think I would be able to do it all again (eating-wise) if I had to. I crave things to drink more than anything. It's crazy. I don't really care for food much anymore.

      Yes, sometimes I desire red meat, like burgers or steak but once I get near it I don't want it anymore. Please let us know once you are cured and how you feel. I hope you're happier than I am. I think I just went numb in disbelief.

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
    4. Wow. Honestly , I love chicken and I can't wait for it all to be over because I'm going to have the biggest plate of hot wings. Lol!.,, I'm patient .

      Delete
    5. Lol. I used to love some good spicy chicken! Not the type with the sauce on it. The kind with the spices cooked right into the skin. Mmm...

      But for some reason, I recently lost the taste for it. But once you're cured we'll eat one together to celebrate. So make sure you come back to let us know.

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
  5. That is the best kind. With some ranch �� .Lol that sound like a plan.I most definitely will
    -Tay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Xoxoxoxo i also asked what antibodies do they specifically look for she said RNA . Its so confusing i asked my dr how dontiu go from a 0 viral load to a viral load it must be something i injested like sugar or something bcuz i do not get it Queen Selah. So im going to work harder and test ill keep u posted and im still waiting for our movie xoxo


    Your sis xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Xoxoxoxo didn't you say that you had a 0 viral load and your test came back negative ? Are they saying something different now ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My last two tests were negative and I still have no viral load as of now. Your story is making me nervous but it has been a few months and I am still good and on no meds.

      Delete
  8. Yes Queen im still working ill come back after these results are finally read... never giving up hope xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been experiencing mucus coming out of me with just eating according to the diet. Is this normal to experience without taking Dr Sebi's products yet?

    ReplyDelete