Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Day 111 - Wednesday, March 9, 2016

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The HARD...is what makes it great."
-A League of Their Own

I'M LEARNING MY OPPONENT...

The fight is getting a bit easier. I've been studying my opponent and learning its moves. Now, I can hang in the ring until the bell. No TKOs over here. I'm lasting all 12 rounds.

I'm learning how to combat the meds and side effects. They still come but I am finding ways to make them more bearable. Last night, I played around with taking the Genvoya earlier than usual. I usually take it around 10 or 11 pm. Last night, I took it at eight. Afterwards, I went for a walk before the effects of fatigue started to kick in. It has been my experience with going to the gym that no matter how tired I was when I walked in, after a good workout, I always have energy. 

So, I chose to walk before the medication began to take me down. My son joined me on this walk around the neighborhood, to the nearby school, around the soccer field and park, and then back to the house again. My eyes (eyeballs) have become very sensitive to air and wind. During our walk, I gave him quick drills on important information he should know by now. He has a cell phone and I know how those things can handicap people into not utilizing their memory. So, I asked him what is my cell phone number. He told me immediately. I asked him our address, his date of birth, my first and last name, age, occupation, and location of my workplace. I asked him his godmother's first and last name, my brother's first and last name, and his full name. It was a fun little activity while we walked and my energy levels remained stable.

When we got back to the house I took my dose of  Dr. Sebi's therapeutic products while I cut and sliced cubes of watermelon and cantaloupe to bring to work today. I also placed a few walnuts in the bowl as well. I have been consistent with eating according to the Nutritional Guide for the past few days. I ate two salads and a strawberry banana smoothie yesterday. I still have to figure out how to incorporate the bromide powder more smoothly into my daily regimen. Preparation is key!

I am no longer constipated. I took a shadoobie four times this morning before 8 o'clock. The poop is flowing again thanks to Dr. Sebi.

Yesterday evening was a much needed laid back type of night. My son's basketball practice ends earlier than his karate practice days, so I had more time to relax at home afterwards. As soon as I was walking up to the basketball court yesterday one of the kids got hurt and took a mean blow to the face. I am trained and certified in First Aid administration and CPR. So, I ran back to my car to grab a few items to make sure the child was in tip top shape again. He was crying from the pain so I rubbed his head, as I do my own son's, as I applied an ice pack to his face and asked him how he was feeling. He stopped crying and I told him to get back in their and play before the other kids forget how tough he really is. And he did just that. His parents weren't there today. 

"Today, if you become frightened, instead, become inspired."
-Grey's Anatomy

I brought water for all of the kids because some of the parents don't. After practice, one of the kids ran over to me in the parking lot to give me a hug and say goodbye. I looked down at the smiling face to see which one was holding on to me, and it was the one I applied First Aid to earlier. He said thank you and ran back to his dad. That made me smile. He's such a sweetie. I love well-mannered children. Actually, I love all children in general.

I was able to watch a few episodes of Grey's Anatomy. I'm on season six now and I cried when Izzy left Alex. They are married. It's supposed to be for better or for worse. I hope she comes back. If I have time tonight, I will watch more episodes.

Image result for grey's anatomy season 6 Izzie and alex  Image result for grey's anatomy season 6 Izzie and alex

I'm wearing heels to work today. I haven't worn heels in a couple of days because I have been way too weak from the medication to stand in them. But I'm going to keep up the fight to get back to the old me. Heels are my trademark. 

I'm going to fight to try to make today a Superwoman Day. Usually, in the past, I would wake up feeling like her or not. But now, I have to FIGHT to be Superwoman.



But all in all, I have a feeling today is going to be a good day. We are going to beat this thing!


I called my doctor's office and was able to obtain a copy of my labs. I was correct about the cell count number being 117. I now have a total of three lab results. The first of which I was not on any form of treatment or medication. I have an appointment on the 19th of April. I'm sure they will draw blood on that visit. Once I receive the results back from that one, I will post all four of my labs on my blog. So April is going to be an interesting month for my readers.

12 comments:

  1. Good for you when you finally here you ate not detectable then you will feel better. But for me its like a gift and a curse because you shift into study mode of eradication. Im studying Colonics now. The cure is probably so easy we just think too hard. Xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am soooo looking forward to hearing the word "undetectable." I think I'm going to scream when I hear it. I, too, will continue to be in study mode. But with an undetectable viral load, I'll be able to focus a lot better. I'm excited!


      Xoxoxo

      Selah

      Delete
  2. Hell Yeah that's my sista �� Let's prove this shit can be beat....Xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woop! Woop! Lol. I love the energy in this comment! Let's do this!

      Xoxoxoxo

      Delete
    2. Woop! Woop! Lol. I love the energy in this comment! Let's do this!

      Xoxoxoxo

      Delete
  3. Sis have tou ever heard of Terminalia chebula . Research it Im doing it now looking at every detail xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just walked in the door from the Whole Foods store. I'm currently in my Porcelain Office. I'll look into right now. Thanks Queen. We're going to tag team this thing.

      -Selah

      Delete
    2. I just walked in the door from the Whole Foods store. I'm currently in my Porcelain Office. I'll look into right now. Thanks Queen. We're going to tag team this thing.

      -Selah

      Delete
  4. Queen I can no longer find your blog, ik you said you were going to stop writing- did you. I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did stop writing. This blog has caused more harm than good for me. One thing I can say is, if you have the disease don't tell ANYONE. Even after you beat it they will go around telling everyone either you still have it or you once did and you will never be able to live what's left of your life in peace. No one contributed even a dollar to the GoFundMe account to help purchase treatment packages for the less fortunate. People have also been trying to locate me and pry into my personal life. That makes me very uncomfortable and more so for that reason than any other, I have taken down my blog. And all is well with me at the moment. Thanks for asking. I am great!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good afternoon, I found your blog after googling Dr. Debi shipping cost. That was two days ago and since then I've read all your blog entries.

    I hope you see this comment. Your journey was raw and real and I am sure that you helped a lot of people. My sister went home to see the King last May. I wish she could of read your words and left this world free of shame.

    I can't begin to know what you're going through so I will not give my good intentions but stupid advice. I will keep you in my prayers and check back to see if you update.

    Thank you Queen for sharing your journey.

    💋

    ReplyDelete