Monday, February 29, 2016

Day 99 - Friday, February 26, 2016

"It always seems impossible until it's done."
-Nelson Mandela

I didn't feel like taking my treatment today. I only took the Lupulo. I'll start fresh another day. My brother flew in town and I left work momentarily to pick him up from the airport. Then, I ran to the salon to see if I could get my hair done before my training session but there was someone already in her chair. I rushed back home to get my brother so he could pick up my son from school. My son loves my brother and when I told him he was coming in to town, he asked me if he could pick him up from school. I think he just likes to show him off. Lol.

I rushed them back to the house and made sure they ate. Then I rushed back to work to attend my training session. Immediately after the session, I raced over to the salon again. I got my hair finished then rushed home to pick up my son for karate practice. After practice, we drove an hour north, to take my brother somewhere.

I was exhausted by the time I got home. This is the story of my life. Bear called me and I cursed him out for playing dumb. I can no longer entertain foolishness no matter how much I like the fool.

After practice, I did take my son to the barbershop to get a haircut. Tomorrow is a really big day. There is so much to do. My son has a photo shoot for basketball as well and Olympic Karate training. What I forgot to mention was during karate practice my car was being towed. I have been parking in that spot for two years without incident. One of the parents ran inside to tell me what was going on. I ran outside and asked him why was he towing my vehicle. It is completely paid off. He told me that I couldn't park in that lot. I asked him since when?

Overall, he just had a really disgusting attitude. I asked him to call the police because I left my phone in my son's karate practice. I didn't think his towing was legal. He refused. I didn't have the energy to fight. Once I told him my son was in karate practice he asked me one of the most disrespectful questions anyone could ask me. He said, "Where's your baby daddy?"

I fought to restrain myself and told him that "I do not have a 'baby daddy'." I hate those words. I was angered to tears and told him to just give me a moment while I walk across the street to the ATM. I just gave up. I am so tired of the human race. And as if taking my money was not enough, he gave me his number and told me to call him and that maybe next time we could meet up on a happier note. I told him to keep his damn number as he lowered my car and I walked back in the building to get my son.

Image result for i had a moment meme

I also forgot to mention that I had a moment earlier when I had to take my son to get a haircut. Because I am such an isolated person and I do everything alone, I have no experience in a lot of areas. That becomes most evident a lot of times when I am raising my son. He is growing his hair and I do not know a lot about haircuts. So, I wasn't really sure about what to get him. All I know is that I wanted him to look sharp for his pictures tomorrow. So, I decided on something and told the barber I was going to run to the ATM to get cash.

By the time I came back his hair was finished and I could barely recognize my son. He looked like a teenager. My eyes watered a bit but I pulled myself together. My baby is growing up. I couldn't stop staring at him and telling him how handsome he was. I gave the barber a generous tip for his cut. He always works with me and helps me to figure out what to do with my son's hair.

I guess feeling my way through things on my own is sometimes more rewarding because I didn't have any help.

No treatment today.

No comments:

Post a Comment