Monday, February 29, 2016

Day 98 - Thursday, February 25, 2016


"I had no idea that history was being made. I was just tired of giving up."
-Rosa Parks

My abs are throbbing from the workout last night. But it is a good pain of productivity and progress. No pain. No gain. I decided to flat iron my hair and wear it down today. I'm tired of struggling to style it. I will get it done tomorrow.

The picture above is a photo of all of the products which come in Dr. Sebi's All Inclusive Therapeutic Package. I laid them out in alphabetical order, but you should already be familiar with its contents from my previous posts. The contents include the following from left to right:

Banju Tonic
Bio Ferro Tonic
Bromide Plus Powder
Chelation 1
Chelation 2
Estro
Fucus
Green Food Plus
Iron Plus Tonic
Lily of the Valley
Lupulo
Lymphalin
Viento


4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are sharing this with us. There are a lot of quiet readers that are checking regularly that want you to triumph. This blog will
    give so much hope to a lot of people, I hope you continue to stick with it and keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize in advance. I quit this journey today. It's too hard to do on my own.

      Delete
    2. And thank you for taking the time out to comment. I read every last one of them. Anonymous readers are welcomed as well. I love you all.

      Delete
  2. Dag you got a miniature bar on that table, we routing for you, stay strong.

    ReplyDelete