Thursday, February 18, 2016

Day 89 - Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Image result for lauryn hill quotes
"We can't plan life. All we can do is be available for it."
-Lauryn Hill

I ordered my new package today. I was on hold for 58 minutes until someone came on to help me. Initially, it sounded like they said their name was Izzy. Then, right before we ended the conversation and I asked her to repeat her name, she said it was Susie. I'm not too sure about some of these people and the secrecy of the names. But I do know the products have been working.

After holding for 58 minutes, it took about 24 minutes to complete the order. Izzy or Susie, whatever her name is, didn't seem too knowledgeable about anything to do with the products so I refrained from asking her any questions. I wanted to ask for Alda. I believe that was the name of the person who helped me last time but I didn't feel like holding any longer. 

She told me they were out of Bio Ferro capsules at the moment so she would give me four of the Bio Ferro tonics instead. I told her about four times that I already had 4 tonics in the last shipment so that was not a replacement. She still didn't understand what I was saying. I'm proud of myself for remaining so calm because I was truly irritated by her lack of knowledge especially after I had already been on hold for an hour.

She stated that she would have to speak to upper management. When she came back to the phone after about two minutes, I was convinced that she didn't speak to anyone. She told me that upper management said they would give me an extra tonic which would equal four Bio Ferro tonics in total, since they are out of the capsules. Using hand gestures and the slowest voice I could find, I broke down every syllable and repeated to her that I already had four tonics from last time and if that's all they are giving to me, they would be cheating me out of an item. Last time I received four tonics and a capsule. If I didn't have my receipt in front of me from last time, she would have definitely gotten over on me. I told her to pull up the previous order, which she already had in front of her. Then she said, ohhhhh, okay. Now I see what you're saying. So, she added another tonic to my order to make up for the missing capsules.

Yuck! I hate the Bio Ferro tonic. It tastes so disgusting. But I guess that's the product that attacks the disease the best. That's probably why they distribute so much of it to AIDS clients. The total came up to $1546.00.

After taking my son to basketball practice I finally went to pick up my prescribed medication from the pharmacy. Would you believe that the cost of the medicine was $3,094.00?! And I was complaining about the $60 co-pay they asked me to pay until the pharmacist pointed out the actual price. I am not used to paying for medicine at all! That's why I was so shocked. Only 30 pills come in the bottle and you take one a day, but it doesn't cure. So, a person would have to take this for the rest of their lives. Dr. Sebi's products are natural and half the price. The LONGEST a person may have to take it is 18 months and they WILL: BE CURED. I couldn't help but laugh and gasp at the difference.

I Googled the twist out and watched a few YouTube videos. I wonder if I can share the link. I'm going to put it in if I can shortly. But, I'm not very good with hair so I had to watch a few videos. It seemed simple enough, so I'm going to try it myself. The link is below.


I have a confession guys. I think I have subconsciously slipped back into depression ever since this whole Kevin thing started back up again. All of the drama with him calling my job, the possibility of my condition being shared among my coworkers, and just the fact that I have to relive the fact that I was with a man who was with a man subconsciously wore me down without even noticing. I'm tired of fighting all of these battles that I didn't sign up for. Including raising my son on my own. I haven't been eating all the right foods. I've fallen off of the wagon and I need to get back on. I will get back on. There are definitely addictive additives in these foods because when I was strictly eating alkaline I didn't struggle or crave as much as I do now. I don't eat a bunch of crap or anything like that. I just may eat one thing that's not on the Nutritional guide once a day or every other day. But I need to do better so I can have a faster recovery time.

There is my confession. I will never lie to you guys...

I took my treatment today.




6 comments:

  1. Hugs and positive vibes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is crazy; I feel like I know you personally because your words are so powerful, so descriptive and so engulfing. You really should write a novel. When you talk about you pain- I think we all feel it.

    FLJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a very warm feeling, knowing that other hurt with me. smile with me. laugh with me and cry with me. We are all connected within this blog somehow. Thank you for accompanying me on my journey and I hope to do the same for my readers for as long as I can. I have attempted to write several novels over the span of my existence but life just doesn't let up when you have no help or support system. I am always too busy working, keeping a roof over my head, taking care of my son, paying bills and trying to stay sane to find enough time to write consistently. I know my book would be amazing...if only I could get a breather to work on it. As much as I love to write, I am almost sure I could finish a 300-page book anywhere from 1 to 2 months tops.

      Thank you for the continuous support.

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
  3. I know what you mean. Support is everything! I am here and will always support you and any other powerful, professional hardworking sistah who is trying to do positive things in the community.

    FLJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you a million times over.

      -Queen Selah

      Delete