Friday, February 12, 2016

Day 84 - Thursday, February 11, 2016

Image result for are you kidding me
"Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under all of the lives I am not living."
-Jonathan Safran Foer

For some reason, I woke up playing "The Conquering Lion" - By Lauryn Hill this morning. I usually listen to Selah. But before I even begin with today's post I would just like to take a moment to address my readers. I want to let you all know how much I appreciate you guys interacting and communicating back to me in the comments section and providing me with your input. Words can't begin to express how much your words, thoughts, and questions help me through this every day battle. I am strong, but you guys are my muscles. I am but a mere vessel. Thank you for holding me up.

Now that that's out of the way, let's jump right into it. After all of the drama that unfolded in the beginning of the week, you would have thought it would be over by now. At least until the court date scheduled for March 1st. Well, it's not. This d**k-sucking fairy is relentless! He called my job again today. This time he spoke with one of the high superiors in my building. I am livid!

Let me tell you why. Let's call my superior "Cameron". Okay, so he spoke to the receptionist. This is a different receptionist than the one who has been speaking with him previously. This receptionist is not too bright. I believe she may have a mental condition which cause her to be that way so I won't hold her actions against her. I understand that she is limited. So, she answered the phone and gave him all sorts of information, including the address and phone number to the main building of my department. 

Then he was able to speak with Cameron. Keep in mind that I have already provided Cameron with a copy of the restraining order. Cameron has been aware of everything concerning this man since November when I found out, with the exception of my health status. I did not disclose that information to him.

Now, Kevin and Cameron were on the phone. Cameron listened to everything he said and advised him that his complaints are all personal and that there is nothing he can do about it because they are not work related. Cameron suggested that he goes to the police. Kevin stated that the police is giving him the run around and refuse to make a report. At this point I am thinking, duh!!! They refuse to make a report because your allegations are false and they can see right through you! That's bad when the police refuse to make a report. They will usually write reports about almost anything.

Then he went on to say that I am harassing him, coming to his house, and coming to his job. I don't know what is going on in his relationship with Anthony that is causing him to lash out at me but it can't be good. There is a little truth in that last statement. I did go to his job back in November when I first found out about my diagnosis. I wanted to speak to him to find out if he knew. I never told any of his coworkers or supervisors what my visit was pertaining to. I told them that if he wanted to let them know then that would be his choice. i didn't do that because I was embarrassed to tell them. I just felt that it wasn't my place to disclose such information in his workplace. It's just a little thing I call respect. When I got there, his supervisor called Kevin onto the phone then left the room so I could speak to him in private. After I spoke with him, I left and never contacted him again.

That's why it is so strange to me that he is claiming this after such a long time. I went to his job in November, causing no confusion. We filed restraining orders on each other following that visit. He filed first, so mine was denied. However, when I went to court, I proved that he was lying about everything and they threw his claim out. The judge asked me if I wanted to proceed with applying my restraining order against him but I decided against it because I don't like drama and I felt that he was not a threat. Big mistake! He's still not a threat, but he is a gaping a**hole! Excuse the pun.

Anyway, so Kevin continued to lie and bend the truth as he spoke with Cameron. Now, why in the f**k would Cameron invite him to come over to MY workplace to meet with him? Because he's an idiot. That's why. I was pissed. He has no business coming to my job. It's not work related. What more do you need to talk about that you didn't cover on the phone? Cameron said he's going to let him vent and then squash this. I don't know what world he lives in but that's not how it works. If he needs to vent, that's his boyfriend's job to be a listening ear. Not one of my superiors or anyone at my job. And he completely disregarded the fact that there is a restraining order in place, sitting right on his desk as he spoke with him. I am livid! Pretty soon he'll be telling Cameron and anyone else he can find in my building that I am positive. My health is my business. Cameron even said that I would have to leave the building at that time. He scheduled the meeting for Monday from 12pm to 1:30pm. And I had to leave between that time. Why the hell do you need such a long time to talk to this fruit basket? That is absolutely ridiculous!

So, I called around to a few of his superiors to have them override his meeting. They understood why he was having the meeting but they said it boils down to what I want. I had my brother on the line with me while I spoke with them in case I became too emotional. Monday is a holiday and no one will be here. So, I don't know what the heck is going on with this scheduled meeting. Maybe he was not aware of that when he set the time. Either way, I need to be kept in the loop of what's going on in MY situation! The superior who we were on the phone with advised me that nothing overrides a court order and the police. So regardless of what scheduled meeting Cameron has, I have the right to call the police on Kevin as soon as he sets foot on this property. I liked that idea.

I took my son to his basketball game when I got off of work, My attitude was different. I was mean to him today and I didn't feel good about it but I was extremely stressed. Then my phone wouldn't stop ringing. Mr. Scholar included. He called to apologize. He told me he missed our conversations and I miss his too, but I just have too much going on to indulge in any foolishness. We spoke for a bit, but I wasn't feeling it. One of the parents at the basketball game said I should be the coach. I kind of agree but I just smiled as a show of gratitude.

Once we got back home I just secluded myself into my bedroom. I didn't want to be around my son because I was angry and I didn't want to take it out on him or hurt his feelings. So he had the entire house to himself. I stayed on target with my eating today. No deviations from the Nutritional Guide. So, I feel good about that. I'll provide more links in the future posts for those of you who still are not familiar with Dr. Sebi's guides, products, and practices.

I slept for the majority of the evening and played an online game on one of the math sites my son frequents. I think it's coolmath.com. The game is Emoticon Defense, I believe. I love strategy games. I played that until my eyes dried up. I also made spaghetti squash for the first time today. It was very easy to make. I was going to make mushrooms with it, but I was too tired. I just cut the squash in half and put it in the oven for about 40 minutes. I took it out, scraped it with a fork until it began to look like noodles. I added a little sea salt for flavor and ate it as is. This could definitely become one of my favorite meals. I only ate one half of the squash and I was satisfied. I could only imagine how delicious it would taste if I added the mushrooms to it. I'm going to try this again.

At work, I ate banana chips and drank an orange smoothie for lunch.

I forgot to mention the funny thing that happened at work earlier. Let's call the big guy from work "Sasquatch." So, now that I asked Sasquatch for a little help, he is really pushing for more than just a coochie coupon. He's trying to acquire a coochie credit card! This big dumb a** called me on my extension at my desk and asked me if I wanted some of his tuna melt because he was cooking some at the moment. I didn't want it and I told him that I am vegan, but my coworker, "Kim" overheard the conversation and told me to accept it because she was hungry. So, I told him to bring it upstairs. He seemed very uncomfortable. He brought me a gallon sized Ziploc bag with one burned to a crsip tuna sandwich with cheese on it and some tater tots. I was floored. I couldn't do anything but laugh once he walked away. I appreciate the effort but geez! The bread was black on one side. Kim didn't want it either. So, I took it home to trash it. 

After the day that I had, now I know why my spirit was telling me to listen to the Conquering Lion this morning.

Time
Dr. Sebi Product
Dosage
Form
9:00 AM
Bio Ferro
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
9:00 AM
Bromide Plus
4 capsules daily
Capsules
9:00 AM
Chelation 2
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
9:00 AM
Estro
4 capsules daily
Capsules
9:00 AM
Fucus
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
9:00 AM
Green Food
4 capsules daily
Capsules
9:00 AM
Lupulo
Add ½ tsp. in one ounce of water, take 3 times daily.
Tonic
9:00 AM
Lymphalin
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
9:00 AM
Viento
4 capsules daily
Capsules
Time
Dr. Sebi Product
Dosage
Form
10:00 PM
Bio Ferro
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Lily of the Valley
Pour 1 cup of boiling water to 1/8 tsp of powder, let cool and drink.
Powder
10:00 PM
Chelation 2
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Fucus
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Lupulo
Add ½ tsp. in one ounce of water, take 3 times daily.
Tonic
10:00 PM
Lymphalin
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules




8 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm shocked that Cameron invited Kevin for a meeting thus bringing the drama directly to your workplace. I would not leave the building and I would call the police when he arrives as he is in direct violation of the restraining order. It's clear that Kevin is a bully and won't back down easily. Stay safe and be aware of your surroundings at all times. Doesn't hurt to install a security system with cameras outside of your home. I was the victim of a relentless stalker who came to my job and my home on several occasions causing drama and embarrassment and arrested. When someone has nothing to lose that will stop at nothing to make you miserable.
    Stay positive, you've for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Cameron's intentions were good but he has absolutely no idea how deeply this thing really goes. Things that are said or heard by Cameron can not go unheard. That is why I want to prevent this meeting from happening. What more could Kevin possibly have to say that was not already said on the phone? He just wants to come to my work space. And he doesn't want to do so like the man he is not. He wants to come when I am not here like the coward he is. I am just itching for a face-to-face with this guy. I'd teach him a lesson he would never forget. He is not a direct physical threat to me. But he seems to want to make me miserable.

      I definitely plan on staying at work, probably in the parking lot, and calling the police to have him arrested. The security cameras are a great idea. I will look into that. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Wow, so unbelievable and disheartening that your boss would involve himself in this foolishness. I'm floored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could reveal where I work so you guys could get a greater understanding of the depth of what is going on. But certain things have to remain private for good reasons. But I will say this, I work for the government and we are a very tight knit group. We're like family. So, it's a bit complicated. Still painful nonetheless.

      Delete
  3. Isnt this against restraining order. Your boss must want a lawsuit. Girl felt like masking up, hiding in bushes on them fools. Lol playing but i hate when people take advantage. But really do wish i could tell his punk a** to leave you the hell alone. Sorry behind on your so i hope my emotions our in vain. Oh yea i havent went full sebi yet. The vegetarian thing is hard enough.lol but i kinda jumped into that after taking wormwood, cloves, and black walnut for parasites and got bgs. Lol. So i didn't get a last supper. :) still craving fried chicken and now fish. Im trying to stay strong. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. That line about masking up made me smile. Thank you. Yes, that would be against the restraining order. That's why he tried to tell me to leave the building so Kevin wouldn't be around me. I found that to be a bit extra. Why should I have to make accommodations for my enemy? Makes no sense to me.

      As far as the cravings, unfortunately, I can relate once again. Once you fall of the "horse" it becomes seemingly impossible to climb back on again. There are definitely addictive additives in these foods that stimulate certain parts of the brain to cause you to crave the unhealthy items. It's like drugs. Terrible! Once you get the ball rolling PLEASE try not to look back! It's definitely mind over matter. The will to want to live a long and healthy life whether or not you suffer from an illness.

      This may not sound right but, IF you do slip up, just slip up B-I-G! Let me tell you why this works for me. Once you begin the journey of eating correctly, your body becomes happy. It adjusts to its normal state. If you eat even one french fry you will get sick. That's how serious it is. But it's a mild sickness and you will still have your cravings and possibly overlook that brief illness. However, if you eat a full meal of unapproved items, you will definitely feel the punishment. It will make you not want to ever cheat again. Cheating won't seem so desirable anymore and it will help you to stay on track.

      Good luck!

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
  4. Yes the picture says it all
    Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Just a bit of humor to lighten the atmosphere.

      -Selah

      Delete