Thursday, February 11, 2016

Day 83 - Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Image result for humpday camel


My tax return was  posted into my account this morning. I'll have to go back into my previous posts to see when I began using the package from Dr. Sebi to see if it's time to order another one. Work went by pretty smoothly but I realize I have been eating very poorly lately. I have to do better. This recent stress has been wearing me down. But now that I have this restraining order in place I can redirect my focus back to what is important, my health.

Okay, so I just checked my records to see when I began taking the All Inclusive Therapeutic Package from Dr. Sebi. I began on January 23rd. So, in about twelve days it will be time to begin a new one. I guess I will order another package today or tomorrow. It's no big deal to me to spend such a large amount of money because I don't really do or desire much. Most of the things I enjoy in life are free or very cheap. I'm not really into buying a lot of clothes, shoes or jewelry. I don't go to clubs or drink and things of that nature. So, outside of the bills, I am very reserved when it comes to spending. However, I do owe my son a trampoline for having the highest test SAT scores in his school last year. So, I will order one for him this weekend as well.

After work, I took my son to karate practice and was too tired to stay. I usually work out in the gym while he has practice but I just couldn't find the energy. So, I went home and slept until he called me to pick him up. I have been extremely tired for the past few days. Sometimes I panic when I notice I am becoming too exhausted now that I know my cell count is extremely low and that I should be laid up in a hospital somewhere based on the results. It makes me feel as if I am knocking on death's door.

Image result for superwoman quotes  

Once I woke up, I went to the bathroom and my menstrual cycle began. Due to the fact that I have always been anemic, that probably explains why I have been so tired and experiencing cravings for red meat. It's important to know your body.

The big guy from work called me to let me know he had taken care of his part concerning Kevin. It felt good to have someone protect me. That person used to be Anthony, but he is now the enemy. I let the guy from work know that I am still not interested in pursuing any sort of romantic involvement with him. He said he is still very attracted to me but he respects my choice. I appreciated that. Like I said, I didn't ask him exactly what "his part" was because I didn't ask him to do anything. He said he called the guy and left him a message saying that he was my boyfriend and all sorts of other stuff. All I could do was slap my forehead. What type of morons am I surrounded by?

That was not smart on any level. For one, he just provided evidence of harassment towards him and tied it in to my name. And for two, now it will get back to Anthony that I have this alleged "boyfriend" and he is going to be so upset about that that he will retaliate by pushing Kevin to further harass me. This is just one bi cluster-f**k! All I want is to be left the f**k alone. Sheesh! Now this imbecile from my job is trying so hard to get a coochie-coupon that he is messing everything up. Wow! I swear I can't make this stuff up. No one could have told me my life would turn out this way.

Anyway, I asked his big dumb a** about how I can get a gun license. He said he knows someone who will come to me, give me the training, and provide the license and he would get in contact with them for me.

I have a feeling things are going to get ugly...

Time
Dr. Sebi Product
Dosage
Form
9:00 AM
Bio Ferro
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
9:00 AM
Bromide Plus
4 capsules daily
Capsules
9:00 AM
Chelation 2
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
9:00 AM
Estro
4 capsules daily
Capsules
9:00 AM
Fucus
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
9:00 AM
Green Food
4 capsules daily
Capsules
9:00 AM
Lupulo
Add ½ tsp. in one ounce of water, take 3 times daily.
Tonic
9:00 AM
Lymphalin
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
9:00 AM
Viento
4 capsules daily
Capsules


Time
Dr. Sebi Product
Dosage
Form
10:00 PM
Bio Ferro
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Lily of the Valley
Pour 1 cup of boiling water to 1/8 tsp of powder, let cool and drink.
Powder
10:00 PM
Chelation 2
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Fucus
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Lupulo
Add ½ tsp. in one ounce of water, take 3 times daily.
Tonic
10:00 PM
Lymphalin
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules


3 comments:

  1. Wanted to share your blog with another sebi follower but not even sure how i was blessed to find. Tried looking up under name but no luck. Is there a link i can share? Blessings as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give me one moment. I'm going to look into that for you right now.

      Delete
    2. I believe it is:

      http://queenselah.blogspot.com/

      Let me know if that works.

      queenselah.blogspot.com

      Delete