Saturday, February 6, 2016

Day 79 - Saturday, February 6, 2016

Image result for quotes about doing things alone




I am happy to say that I am eating breakfast again. My spirit has a lot to do with my health. I feel good about my results so my health is improving. For breakfast I made a tamarind, banana, and mango smoothie along with my morning treatment. I also warmed up some of my chickpea mushroom soup from last night.

FYI: Please read yesterday's post again because I had to update the remainder of my day this morning. You will find it very interesting. I am also watching Grey's Anatomy again. Yay! Not as much as I used to, but I am easing back into it.

I forgot to pick up my prescribed medication yesterday but I will try to remember to do it today. I need to restock on water as well, do laundry, and clean my house. I'll let you know if I get any of those things done this weekend. Ha ha!

Time
Dr. Sebi Product
Dosage
Form
9:00 AM
Bio Ferro
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
9:00 AM
Bromide Plus
4 capsules daily
Capsules
9:00 AM
Chelation 2
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
9:00 AM
Estro
4 capsules daily
Capsules
9:00 AM
Fucus
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
9:00 AM
Green Food
4 capsules daily
Capsules
9:00 AM
Lupulo
Add ½ tsp. in one ounce of water, take 3 times daily.
Tonic
9:00 AM
Lymphalin
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
9:00 AM
Viento
4 capsules daily
Capsules

My son was invited to a birthday party for my friend's son. There was a bike them so I was happy that my son was able to bring his dirt bike out and enjoy himself. Unfortunately, I forgot his helmet at home and was a bit nervous that he would get hurt. He's only eight years old and his bike goes pretty fast. But he did an awesome job of being responsible with his speed. It was also great that they all rode on the grass and not the street.

My son has been telling me that he's starting not to like meat either, ever since we've been studying Dr. Sebi, but for some reason I didn't believe he understood what he was saying. More and more I am starting to see that my little man knows exactly what he's talking about. He no longer eats chicken. He turns it down all the time. If there's nothing else to eat, he may pick over it a bit, but you can tell he doesn't want it anymore. He said, pretty soon he'll be 100% alkaline-vegan.

I drank a few smoothies today and did a little cleaning at home after the party. My friend's uncle came over because he transported my son's bike in his truck. I'm not used to having company anymore but it was kind of a relief to have him over. He's known me since I was in middle school with his niece, my friend, so he's like family. But not really. I say not really because although he has always treated me as one of his own, he also makes it very clear that he is attracted to me and points out the fact that I am not a kid anymore and that I am over 18. And in return, I always point out the fact that I may not be a kid anymore, but he is definitely still a perv! Lol. So, I guess he gets the point that I'm not going to break and give into his advances.

But while we are on that topic, let me just share some of my thoughts with you pertaining to men and their aggressive advances since I have been diagnosed with this illness. I pride myself on usually being very respectful when turning a man down, even if they come across rudely. I try not to let their lack of class dictate my character. But sometimes these guys go so hard and I just think to myself, man...sometimes a guys should really take no as the final answer. This is not Family Feud or a game of any sort. Imagine what they would be getting themselves into if I finally said yes. Take it easy brothers. There's a reason for everything. Not all women are trying to dis you. Some of us are trying to save your lives.

Anyway, back to the uncle being at my house. It turned out to be a welcomed distraction because he spent the entire evening playing the Nintendo Wii with my son and watching movies with him while I tidied up the house. Of course, I made sure they remained in the living room at all times where I can see them. I am very protective of my son and I trust no one with him except my two brothers and my Christian best friend.

The time seemed to fly by as it was getting late and the uncle was still there. I told my son to come get into bed with me for the night because the uncle had fallen asleep on my couch. I didn't want my son to sleep in his bedroom because I didn't trust it. I didn't want my son to be alone in his room while there was a "stranger" in the house. At any point throughout the night, he could have gotten up off of that couch and went into my son's room to touch him or cause him some sort of harm. At that point I would have f***ed him up so badly that not even Dr. Sebi and herbs from the planet Zenon would be able to save him!

However, I still encountered an issue. In the middle of the night, the uncle came into my room asking me if he could get into bed with me, even though he knew my so was asleep next to me. I have a king-sized bed. I looked at him as if he were stupid. Then he said he was cold. I said, "I already gave you a sheet. Do you want a blanket?"

He said no, he wanted to get in the bed with me. I politely pointed t the exit as I shot a few curse words in his direction. So, he went back t the couch for a few minutes. But I suppose he became restless because he came back to my room door. At which point I dragged my tired butt out of bed and asked him to leave at four in the morning. I can never have any freaking peace.Sometimes I wish I was fat and ugly, because not even having a "fatal" disease can keep people out of my face.

Time
Dr. Sebi Product
Dosage
Form
10:00 PM
Bio Ferro
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Lily of the Valley
Pour 1 cup of boiling water to 1/8 tsp of powder, let cool and drink.
Powder
10:00 PM
Chelation 2
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Fucus
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Lupulo
Add ½ tsp. in one ounce of water, take 3 times daily.
Tonic
10:00 PM
Lymphalin
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules

6 comments:

  1. I hope all is well with you, you've not posted in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry. You would not believe the weekend I had. Plenty of tears were shed. It was up and down. Thank you for checking in on me. I will update my posts now.

      Delete
  2. I have been doing some detoxing to get digestive system and overall health in order, and i can say i definitely experience some emotional roller coasters. I am also trying to incorporate some of the sebi diet into my life. It definitely has been hard since it so limited. But i know you know that already lol. I also experience a clearer thinking and awaking just by getting some of the toxic waste out. I haven't tried any of sebi products yet, although i have gotten some of the herbs that he uses in some. (Sea moss) i guess i wanted you to know that even that life may have not taken us down that exact same path i relate yo some of your detox experience. Girl especially the craving for fries when trying to eat right! Lol . I 2 weeks with no meat and i feel like a fried chicken junky. Got the shakes right now lol ! The fight is real. Im so glad you listened your gut and kept that loser away from your castle. Keep being a wonderful mom! I have one son also 19 so im missing the moments you and your son share. It just us and i always told him we are survivors no matter what we endure as long as we fight back and not give up. I like to say the same to you , my spirit continues to draw me to your post. Blesings queen may the ancestors continue to guide you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely can relate to the detox process. Lol. I was following Dr. Sebi's Nutritional Guide for about three months before I even found out about my condition. I really appreciate you sharing your emotional roller coaster experience with me, or us, because now I know I am not crazy. Your shared experience put me at ease.

      Just for the sake of fun, to refresh you on your Sebi Journey, answer this question:

      Did you have a last hoo-rah with your eating before crossing over? Like, what was your last meal of choice before following the Nutritional Guide?

      My last meal of choice was fried conch and salted french fries. Mmm...those were the days. The days of ignorance that did bring forth such bliss. Not knowing exactly the risk I was putting my body at and the damage I was causing beyond the foolish, vain fear of becoming fat. That should be the least of our worries.

      If you are not sick, you can definitely continue to hold off on the Sebi products. You can rid your body of mucous by simply eating from the guide. I definitely had great results when I was 100% dedicated and disciplined with my eating. The cravings are the worst!!! Lol.

      Just reading that your son is 19 years old made me tear up. Yes, I admit it. I am a water bag! I cry easily. I am soooo not looking forward to the day my son turns that age and he no longer needs me for certain things. Or the day he no longer has time to go hiking or kayaking with me, or he doesn't have time to play basketball with me because he has his own friends or social life. Ugh! Not that I can't make my own friends, but just the simple fact that he is MY creation. HE IS MY LIFE'S WORK. And the day he gets to that point, I will know that I have succeeded in bringing him up right.

      As for Super Fly Pimp Mr. Scholar, good riddens! I am glad that I have learned to not doubt myself. It makes hearing bad news much easier to accept and move on.

      Thank you for your kind words as always. Continue to press on. There is victory ahead.

      Delete
  3. I love this, thanx for your openness, I feel like I'm reading a novel(maybe you should look into that).

    ReplyDelete