Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Day 74 - Monday, February 1, 2016

Image result for black history month
"I had no idea that history was being made. I was just tired of giving up."
-Rosa Parks

The first day of the month got off to a slow start. I woke up feeling sick as usual. I had about three bowel movements before even leaving the house. It is very rainy and stormy weather here. I didn't want to get out of bed and it didn't help that my son slept with me last night either. Sleeping with him makes me want to stay in bed forever and cuddle. 

I took my son to school then returned home to finish getting dressed. I did my hair really nicely and packed up my pills to go. I had on my new dress and felt like a million dollars. I am happy that all of the tonics are done for the moment. The capsules are easier to deal with and can be transported with me. The tonics have to be refrigerated once open. I have a few more bottles of Bio Ferro tonic, but I am taking the rest of my Bio Ferro capsules before diving into those. The tonics seem to be the ones that have the worst effects. They really rumble my stomach.

So, I got to work two hours late. That's how rough my morning was. I was also up late, until almost 5 in the morning on another one of the nation building conference calls. Those discussions really help me a lot. I cheated today with my meals. Early in the day, I followed protocol by eating a banana. Then, I slipped up when I ate the shelled sunflower seeds. All of these things were happening because I didn't take my treatment early enough in the morning. The Bromide Plus capsules always curb my appetite.

After I picked up my son from school I took him by 7-Eleven to get some food because he was hungry. Bad idea. I love the hot dogs from 7 Eleven so I bought one. My son got two slices of pizza. I felt so badly, but it tasted sooo good. I have to do better.

I went home and laid on my beloved couch and for the first time in a while, I was able to watch a few episodes of Grey's Anatomy. It doesn't feel the same anymore though. I am no longer focused on that. I just want to get better.

I joined in another conference call tonight. It ran for about three hours long. The topic was so intriguing. I really enjoyed myself. The master teacher is still making it known that he wants me. He even went as far as informing the entire group of his intentions with me and the role he would like me to play among them. As great as it felt to be wanted by a man of such great magnitude, all I could think to myself was, "If only he knew?"

My son has been becoming a lot more independent lately. He made his own tuna sandwich, completed his homework, and took a shower before climbing into my bed. Then he called out to the living room to ask me when I was coming to bed because he wanted to cuddle. I fall more and more in love with him every day. He knows I am sick and he is definitely doing his part to make me better.


Time
Dr. Sebi Product
Dosage
Form
8:00 AM
Bio Ferro
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Bromide Plus
4 capsules daily
Capsules
8:00 AM
Chelation 2
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Estro
4 capsules daily
Capsules
8:00 AM
Fucus
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Green Food
4 capsules daily
Capsules
8:00 AM
Lupulo
Add ½ tsp. in one ounce of water, take 3 times daily.
Tonic
8:00 AM
Lymphalin
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Viento
4 capsules daily
Capsules

Time
Dr. Sebi Product
Dosage
Form
10:00 PM
Bio Ferro
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Lily of the Valley
Pour 1 cup of boiling water to 1/8 tsp of powder, let cool and drink.
Powder
10:00 PM
Chelation 2
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Fucus
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Lupulo
Add ½ tsp. in one ounce of water, take 3 times daily.
Tonic
10:00 PM
Lymphalin
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules

No comments:

Post a Comment