Monday, February 1, 2016

Day 73 - Sunday, January 31, 2016

Image result for superwoman quotes
"Love who you are. Embrace who you are. Love yourself. When you love yourself, people can kind of pick up on that. They can see confidence. They can see self-esteem. And naturally, people gravitate towards you."
-Superwoman

Today was another Superwoman day. I wiggled my way out of bed and held off on taking my treatment in order to get my day started. I'm beginning to take the treatments a little later in the day so that my stomach does not get upset and I don't have too many bowel movements at the start of my day. 

I took my son kayaking on the river, into the ocean. That is one of my favorite pass times. He enjoys it as well. It has been almost two years since we have done this. My son did most of the paddling this time. He is growing up so fast into a wonderful, caring young man. We ate watermelon on the boat once we got to the open ocean. We were trying to spot manatees. He also brought Slim Jims as a snack, but I don't eat those anymore. Next time, I would like to try the bike trail with him.

After out outing, I took him to get something to eat from Boston Market. I love Boston Market, so that was very tempting for me. However, I made it through. But later that night, I messed up and ate the worst thing you can have when trying to rid the body of mucus, ice cream. I got a 50 cent ice cream cone from Burger King and it absolutely soothed my soul but damaged my stomach on the way out less than a half an hour later.

I enjoyed my day with my son. I was so exhausted that I couldn't bring myself to doing the laundry. That's like the hardest thing to do when you don't have your own personal washer and dryer. You end up having to go sit in a laundromat. I hate that. So instead of dragging my tired body to wash my son's uniforms and my work clothes, I just went to the store and bought new ones for the both of us and underwear.

I also sent a group text out to my family asking them to stop telling people about my illness without first consulting with me because it's not right that I am dealing with people who know about my disease and they start treating me differently and I'm oblivious to why. That is so inconsiderate of them. I feel that as long as I am not sleeping with someone, or swapping bodily fluids, they have no need to know my damn business. Simple. Let me tell whoever I choose to tell. This is my business to deal with. I have to live my life this way. I don't need the extra stress of being scrutinized. No one really responded to my request. They just said that I looked really nice in my picture. That kind of rubbed me the wrong way, but I'm going to leave it alone. Selah...

The Banju, Iron Plus, and Chelation 1 tonics are all finished now. I am kind of happy about that. Those things were gross! I hope they did their jobs though. Yuck!

Time
Dr. Sebi Product
Dosage
Form
8:00 AM
Bio Ferro
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Bromide Plus
4 capsules daily
Capsules
8:00 AM
Chelation 2
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Estro
4 capsules daily
Capsules
8:00 AM
Fucus
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Green Food
4 capsules daily
Capsules
8:00 AM
Lupulo
Add ½ tsp. in one ounce of water, take 3 times daily.
Tonic
8:00 AM
Lymphalin
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Viento
4 capsules daily
Capsules
Time
Dr. Sebi Product
Dosage
Form
10:00 PM
Bio Ferro
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Lily of the Valley
Pour 1 cup of boiling water to 1/8 tsp of powder, let cool and drink.
Powder
10:00 PM
Chelation 2
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Fucus
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Lupulo
Add ½ tsp. in one ounce of water, take 3 times daily.
Tonic
10:00 PM
Lymphalin
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules

No comments:

Post a Comment