Monday, February 1, 2016

Day 72 - Saturday, January 30, 2016

Image result for superwoman quotes
"The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before."
-Unknown

Today was a Superwoman sort of day. Finally! I was feeling sick in the morning as usual, dreading to take my treatment. I was struggling to drag myself out of bed in order to take my son to his first basketball game. So, I held off on taking the treatment for a couple of hours and made my way to my son's game. I was truly impressed by his performance. He has never played organized sports of any kind before. He is a karate kid and more of a scholar than anything else. We play basketball together periodically, but he's never played a real game with rules and structure. I used to play basketball in high school and did a short stint on a semi-pro team a few years ago, like when he was five years old.

He missed the first two practices they had and just showed up to the game. I was so proud of him. He scored not only the first shot of the game, but he scored four points and brought his team home to victory. The other team had 2 and his team had 6. I was screaming so loud, you would have thought I was a father instead of a mother.

Time
Dr. Sebi Product
Dosage
Form
8:00 AM
Banju
2 tbsp in the A.M. & P.M.
Tonic
8:00 AM
Iron Plus
2 tbsp in the A.M. & P.M.
Tonic
8:00 AM
Bio Ferro
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Bromide Plus
4 capsules daily
Capsules
8:00 AM
Chelation 2
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Estro
4 capsules daily
Capsules
8:00 AM
Fucus
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Green Food
4 capsules daily
Capsules
8:00 AM
Lupulo
Add ½ tsp. in one ounce of water, take 3 times daily.
Tonic
8:00 AM
Lymphalin
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Viento
4 capsules daily
Capsules

So, I took my treatment very quickly and took my little man out for breakfast to celebrate. Initially, he wanted to eat at IHOP, but they moved the restaurant a bit further than it used to be and he was hungry. So, he chose to go to Denny's instead. He felt really good about himself because I was proud of him. He wanted to pay for the food, but I reminded him that I wasn't eating. I paid for his food and we had a good time chatting over his meal.

After breakfast, we both went home to nap. A couple of hours later I woke him up so that we could go to the skating rink to continue his celebration of making it into Gifted, being Student of the Month, and being the V.I.P. of the game. We had a blast at the skating rink. I was feeling like Superwoman, as I stated earlier. Aside from the brief nap I had to take earlier, I was full of energy. I got my cardio for the day by skating a lot and dancing. My son enjoys spending time with me. It makes him bubble over with joy. That's why I have to beat this thing. He'd be crushed without me. 

While I was skating, a handsome young guy asked me to dance and skate with him. I thought that was so sweet because guys my age don't do things like that these days. They have no manners. So, I took his hand as he lead the way across the floor. He was smooth and skated very nicely, never letting go of my hand. After our skate-dance I took my son to play laser tag and arcade games on the other side of the facility. Overall, he had an amazing time.

I was on a conference call with my brother and the rest of the group earlier, and  the topic was death. I didn't really want to add any of my friends on the line this time because they are really starting to pull away and do their own thing. I guess me being sick is becoming boring to them because there isn't a constant update as to my health. So, I added the guy from Chicago to the conversation with my brother and it went so well. It felt so good to be amongst such a loving group of intellects. The guy from Chicago is making it more clear that he wants to be with me, but I am dodging having that conversation head on.

When we got home, I took my treatment, showered and jumped into bed. Unfortunately, I had another dream/nightmare about Anthony. About him finally apologizing. I jumped up in tears, wrapping my arms around my knees pulling them to my chest and rocking myself back and forth. It still hurts deeply.

Time
Dr. Sebi Product
Dosage
Form
10:00 PM
Bio Ferro
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules

10:00 PM
Chelation 1
2 tbsp in the A.M. & P.M.
Tonic
10:00 PM
Lily of the Valley
Pour 1 cup of boiling water to 1/8 tsp of powder, let cool and drink.
Powder
10:00 PM
Chelation 2
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Fucus
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Lupulo
Add ½ tsp. in one ounce of water, take 3 times daily.
Tonic
10:00 PM
Lymphalin
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules


1 comment:

  1. This is great. Please don't forget about us here and keep us posted. When will the treatment be complete? Thanks Queen.

    ReplyDelete