Friday, January 29, 2016

Day 71 - Friday, January 29, 2016



Good morning, I woke up dreading my treatment as always lately. The morning 26 capsules and two tonics. My son slept with me in my bed last night so it was hard for me to get out of the bed. Sleeping with my Cuddle Bug makes me too comfortable to move. Once I woke him up, I was able to maneuver my way to my feet. I took my tonics first this time. Then I rationed out the capsules for my morning dosage and placed them into an empty Bio Ferro pill bottle to take with me to work because I was running late. I would take them once I get there. I am also out of spring water, so I would be able to pick some up at the store on my way to work.

I was able to speak with someone last night to confirm if my fasting and not being able to eat was okay. She told me the Green Food Plus takes the place of food so I am more than fine. That was reassuring to hear.

Other than that, I feel weak around my eye socket area. It's similar to a feeling of fatigue, but only in the eye socket area. I wonder if that is a symptom of the disease or a symptom of the cure.

I haven't heard from my brother who paid for my therapeutic package in a while. I wonder if he's okay. He seems to be taking this whole thing silently hard.

Time
Dr. Sebi Product
Dosage
Form
8:00 AM
Banju
2 tbsp in the A.M. & P.M.
Tonic
8:00 AM
Iron Plus
2 tbsp in the A.M. & P.M.
Tonic
8:00 AM
Bio Ferro
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Bromide Plus
4 capsules daily
Capsules
8:00 AM
Chelation 2
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Estro
4 capsules daily
Capsules
8:00 AM
Fucus
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Green Food
4 capsules daily
Capsules
8:00 AM
Lupulo
Add ½ tsp. in one ounce of water, take 3 times daily.
Tonic
8:00 AM
Lymphalin
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Viento
4 capsules daily
Capsules


To be continued...


Time
Dr. Sebi Product
Dosage
Form
10:00 PM
Bio Ferro
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules

10:00 PM
Chelation 1
2 tbsp in the A.M. & P.M.
Tonic
10:00 PM
Lily of the Valley
Pour 1 cup of boiling water to 1/8 tsp of powder, let cool and drink.
Powder
10:00 PM
Chelation 2
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Fucus
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Lupulo
Add ½ tsp. in one ounce of water, take 3 times daily.
Tonic
10:00 PM
Lymphalin
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules

2 comments:

  1. My very first order from Dr. Sebi was Bromide Plus and Green Food. When I began taking those two alone, they seemed to dissipate my appetite. Dr. Sebi's office later confirmed that the two of them taken together nourish the body so well that they will sustain you without food. I can only imagine the healthy goodness you are ingesting with a complete therapeutic package. I hope you had a good day yesterday. I found your blog 3 days ago and I am so captivated by your journey and I am praying for you to be cured. God bless you Queen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! Finally a fellow-Sebian! Glad to have you on board sister. At least I know you will understand my journey to a certain extent since you are also a follower of Sebi. I look forward to reading more comments from you. And thank you for the encouragement. It is always appreciated.

      #Blessings

      Delete