Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Day 68 - Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Image result for healing quotes
"If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try."
-Seth Godin
I woke up this morning dreading taking my treatment. That was the first thing on my mind. I was still feeling sick from yesterday and my body hadn't had a chance to recover as of yet. So, I didn't want to take any more of the stuff but I knew I had to push myself. My friends and family are falling back into their own lives but in all honesty, sometimes I wish I had someone here with me. Preferably a stranger. Because this is a lot harder on me than I let on to them because I don't want them to worry about me or see me in my weak state. They are so used to me being a strong person that any sign of weakness may cause them to think I'm dying and that is definitely NOT the case.

I thought about calling in to work and telling my boss that I had some form of cancer, like colon cancer or something. So on days like this, where I felt really sick, I could have an unquestionable excuse to stay home and recover. I wish I could be on bed rest right now. That would be the best bet for recovery and healing based on how I'm feeling. I don't want to tell them that I actually have this disease. Cancer holds less stigma. At least if they thought I had cancer, I could disappear periodically to get myself together and they would understand. And if I had to go to the USHA Village for treatment they wouldn't question it. But I'm going to hold off on the lying. I HATE TO LIE! It drives me insane!

I dragged myself out of bed and went to the bathroom to get freshened up for my day. I grabbed my toothbrush and immediately began to gag violently. I usually don't gag and it is VERY difficult for me to throw up so this was hurting. All the while I was in pain, I was trying to keep the gagging sounds down so my son wouldn't hear it and be worried about me. It was the taste and thickness of my saliva that was causing me to gag. A tear rolled down my cheek as I fought to gasp for air. Was this emotionally induced or was this really happening?

I caught my breath and began by brushing my tongue. That whole episode really made me not want to take the treatment this morning. I was thinking that I would come back in a few hours on my break from work. 

I tip-toed back and forth pass my products as if any sound could awaken them and cause them to realize I was being evasive. But eventually, I pulled myself together at the last moment and began loading up on the capsule portion of my treatment. 26 of them down the shoot! Ugh! I didn't want my son to be late for school because he has had perfect attendance and tardiness since pre-school. So, I postponed the tonics to drop him off and come back. The capsules aren't so much of a problem. It's the smell, texture, and bitterness of the tonics that are overwhelming.

So, I did my new routine of measuring all of the liquids and placing them into a cup. I drank them down as quickly as possible as my body shivered in response. Then I poured some spring water into the cup and swished it around to make sure I picked up all of the remainder, and drunk that down as well. I felt accomplished. I did it. Now that it was over, it didn't seem to be that difficult. I was just afraid of the aftermath of stomach aches and bathroom runs at this point. As I stated earlier, bed rest would be my best bet to a speedy recovery. I still haven't had a chance to crack open my book about Dr. Sebi and the healing village in Honduras. I really want to get into that. This process takes its toll on the mental and physical aspects of your being. But I'm sure healing is in progress.

Side Note: I have an average of 6-8 bowel movements per day. 

One of my readers requested the link of where to purchase Dr. Sebi's products in the comments section of one of my last posts. I apologize for omitting this information. I should have linked it since the beginning. Let me first say that I am in no way affiliated with Dr. Sebi or his office and I do not receive any funding, sponsoring, or incentives of any kind for promoting his products.

Here is the link:


You can find the phone number to the office at the bottom of the page. Also, keep in mind that some items are not listed or available for purchase online and are for specified illnesses only. So you would have to call in to order those products and therapeutic packages. Be prepared, hold time can range up to 50 minutes on the phone due to their high call volume. It's worth the wait. Just put the phone on speaker and find something to do while you wait.

Morning Treatment:

Time
Dr. Sebi Product
Dosage
Form
8:00 AM
Banju
2 tbsp in the A.M. & P.M.
Tonic
8:00 AM
Iron Plus
2 tbsp in the A.M. & P.M.
Tonic
8:00 AM
Bio Ferro
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Bromide Plus
4 capsules daily
Capsules
8:00 AM
Chelation 2
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Estro
4 capsules daily
Capsules
8:00 AM
Fucus
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Green Food
4 capsules daily
Capsules
8:00 AM
Lupulo
Add ½ tsp. in one ounce of water, take 3 times daily.
Tonic
8:00 AM
Lymphalin
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Viento
4 capsules daily
Capsules

I always squirt the Lupulo directly into my mouth. I don't take it in the water as it suggests. I don't have a real reason for doing this other than I believe it maintains more of its potency in this fashion.

Night Treatment:

Time
Dr. Sebi Product
Dosage
Form
10:00 PM
Banju
2 tbsp in the A.M. & P.M.
Tonic
10:00 PM
Iron Plus
2 tbsp in the A.M. & P.M.
Tonic
10:00 PM
Bio Ferro
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Lily of the Valley
Pour 1 cup of boiling water to 1/8 tsp of powder, let cool and drink.
Powder
10:00 PM
Chelation 2
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Fucus
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Lupulo
Add ½ tsp. in one ounce of water, take 3 times daily.
Tonic
10:00 PM
Lymphalin
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules

I'm currently at work.

To be continued...

1:33 PM

I just got back to the office. I had to run home to take a shadoobie. While I was in the Porcelain Office, something came to mind that I forgot to share with you guys. Emotions are very important when dealing with such a fatal illness. Maybe I haven't shared enough about how this has been affecting me and making me feel internally.

So here goes, some days I feel like Superwoman, as if I could conquer the world with just the touch of my finger tip. That's most days. Then there are those days where I feel like Wonder Woman. On these days, I'm constantly wondering what will happen next? What does the future have in store for me? Will I make it through this? What will my dating life be like if I decide to have one once I'm cured? How is my son dealing with this? Or if I don't make it, how will he manage? Those are my Wonder Woman days. I like being Super Woman. Today is leaning towards Wonder Woman, so I'm going to try to go to the beach when I get off of work to press the reset button in my mind.

As I sat in my Porcelain Office taking a shadoobie, my mind began to shift to Anthony, as it oftentimes does. He was my best friend. WAS!!! We said until death do us part. And I strongly believe 'til this day that we both meant it with all of our heart. But death is the reason we ended up parting now. We got through everything else. Knowing that he still wears his wedding/engagement ring brings tears to my eyes. He's still holding on to me. I took mine off the same day I found out about him being with a man. It was hard for me because I took pride in those rings. But I knew I had to let go. I think about how disappointed I am in him and the cowardly way things turned out. Then I become disappointed in myself for always trying to save the world and thinking that love could change any situation for the better. Where is love now, huh? Still in my heart...

I've always enjoyed taking pictures, but lately, I make it my duty to do so. The thought of death is constantly lurking in the back of my mind so I feel I have to leave my mark in case that does happen. It's not that I don't believe in Dr. Sebi or his products. It's just my luck that I have a hard time with. For example, I believe his products work. But what if right before my disease is cured I get hit by a bus or something? Or what if I can't afford to continue my treatment? Anything is possible. I just try not to be too close-minded to the negative possibilities even though they are NOT probabilities. So, I just take comfort in taking pictures and looking at how beautiful I am and have taken for granted.

Today is feeling like a Wonder Woman day. Hopefully, if I can make it to the beach I will transform into Superwoman before sundown!

To be continued...

9 comments:

  1. Your saliva may be thick thru the toxins your body is releasing. Try oil pulling with coconut oil if you are not already. Sorry i dont remember from your earlier post if this is part of your routine. :) blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Thank you for that information. I have played around with oil pulling in the past but I stopped. I will try that. And it's great to know why my saliva was thickening. That put me at ease a great deal. Thank you. :-)

      Oil pulling it is!

      Delete
  2. Queehn Selah, Oil pulling is great, 20 min a day. Coconut oil is great so is sesame seed oil. Some advice is to look into a book by a woman called Louis Hays, http://www.louisehay.com/
    She has helped so many people. Healing starts with connection with God, the MIND, then the Physical. The mind can literately kill us, make us sick, just as much as it can cure us from anything! Her books help with the emotions. Another great book,"Feeling buried Alive Never Die"
    There is person who's name is Arnold Ehret who I feel Dr. Sebi has gotten a lot of information from, he has a formula to health, V=P-O V(Vitality)=P(Power)-O(obstruction)So removal of obstrucions mucus and poop is critical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selah,

    How many days did you fast in total, and did u release mucoid plaque?

    FLJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning FLJ,

      I see that you are new to my blog. Welcome. I previously shared that I do not go back and read my posts because it is too painful for me. A lot of what happened I subconsciously blocked out of my mind. That's why I tried to write each post daily as they took place. A lot of the answers you seek may be in posts beyond this one or even in the comments section. If not, please let me know what else you need me to address once you get to the very end of the blog and I will do my best to get you all the information you need.

      Peace & Love,

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
    2. But I definitely remember releasing mucous.

      Delete
  4. I understand totally. Thank you for always responding to my questions.

    FLJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely not a problem.

      -Queen Selah

      Delete