Monday, January 25, 2016

Day 66 - Sunday, January 24, 2016

Image result for positive spiritual quotes about life
"Healing doesn't mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls our lives."
-Emily Quotes

Okay, so I took a different approach at taking my treatment today. Taking all of those treatments at different times was very inconvenient. So, I narrowed it down to only two times a day with the exception of the Lupulo. I took the Lupulo by itself midday because it is the only one that has to be taken three times per day.

So below, I have entered my first dosage at ten o'clock. For some reason, I became emotional immediately following the consumption. I began to cry and miss Anthony. As crazy as it sounds, if he were there he would be taken very good care of me as he always did. But I took 26 capsules at once, to get them out of the way instead of taking them in shifts. And I found a great way to take the tonics. Due to the fact that they are so bitter, I used to shoot the syringe aiming toward the back of my throat so the liquid would have very little contact with my tongue, therefore avoiding my taste buds as much as possible. However, even that became strenuous. So, I just measured each tonic and placed them all in my tea cup. Then I drank them all together. I think that's the best way to do it.

I have been spitting up mucus as well. As I always say, releasing mucus from the body is always a great sign of healing!

My brother also mentioned to me that he would like to call Anthony to speak with him. My heart combusted in my chest! For what reason? Why would he possibly want to speak with him? Does he want us to get back together? Because that's the only thing that could could from talking to him. Anthony loves me a lot even though he plays hard. Hearing that my brother still cares about him will only make him care about and miss me more. Could I knowingly be with a man who has been with a man? I strongly doubt it. Ugh! I cried all over again as the gaping hole in my chest expanded.

Time
Dr. Sebi Product
Dosage
Form
10:00 AM
Banju
2 tbsp in the A.M. & P.M.
Tonic
10:00 AM
Iron Plus
2 tbsp in the A.M. & P.M.
Tonic
10:00 AM
Bio Ferro
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 AM
Bromide Plus
4 capsules daily
Capsules
10:00 AM
Chelation 2
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 AM
Estro
4 capsules daily
Capsules
10:00 AM
Fucus
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 AM
Green Food
4 capsules daily
Capsules
10:00 AM
Lupulo
Add ½ tsp. in one ounce of water, take 3 times daily.
Tonic
10:00 AM
Lymphalin
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 AM
Viento
4 capsules daily
Capsules
The Viento gives off an energy boost. I'm not sure what else it is good for at this moment, but that is what I have noticed so far.

At 10 PM, I took the following dosage:

Time
Dr. Sebi Product
Dosage
Form
10:00 PM
Banju
2 tbsp in the A.M. & P.M.
Tonic
10:00 PM
Iron Plus
2 tbsp in the A.M. & P.M.
Tonic
10:00 PM
Bio Ferro
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Lily of the Valley
Pour 1 cup of boiling water to 1/8 tsp of powder, let cool and drink.
Powder
10:00 PM
Chelation 2
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Fucus
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
10:00 PM
Lupulo
Add ½ tsp. in one ounce of water, take 3 times daily.
Tonic
10:00 PM
Lymphalin
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
Okay, so let me give you a brief summary of what took place. The Lupulo really opens up your chest IMMEDIATELY. It's like an overpowering cough drop. All of the other tonics are really bitter so your best bet is to chug them. I get the chills and goosebumps each time I take them. And the smell of the Iron Plus is enough to make you throw up. 

I tried to break my fast today because I was afraid of losing too much weight. I started out at 6 feet and 225 pounds. Now, I am 185 pounds. Granted, I love my new body and enjoy shopping more than ever, but I just don't want to lose too much. And I am aware that going to the restroom so often without eating could cause me to shed a few extra pounds. So, I ate s few pieces of freshly sliced watermelon for dinner.

Big mistake!!! I became dizzy and the saliva in my mouth began to thicken. My eyes crossed and I had to lay down before running to the bathroom. Allow me to inform you of the consistency of the poop I experienced today, even before eating. It comes out just like water. Well, like a thick, chunky gravy or chili. There's no strain but you have to be careful and attentive for leakage. Bowel movements feel as if I'm urinating. And just when I think I'm done, I have to sit back down and release more.

The pain did not subside so I called one of my friends and asked him to come over even though I knew he was just getting off of work. But I know he has a thing for me, so he would come no matter what. I was right. He rushed home from work to shower, then came right over. I was balled up in bed in pain. He rubbed my stomach until I fell asleep and held me. That's all I needed to make me feel better.

So, I suppose I will continue my fast then. What else can I tell you? Oh! I went shopping again last night. I bought a few items that looked great on me. I'm loving shopping for this new body.

Also, only eating the items from Dr. Sebi's Nutritional Guide and/or taking his herbs really clears the mind. It opens the third eye and causes the thought process to be extremely intense. The intensity of the mind causes all of my thoughts and emotions to be felt on a deeper level. Staying busy really helps me to deal with all of the emotions. I guess that's why I have been shopping. But I never go anywhere to wear the clothes. I have always been a home body, only leaving the house for work, gym or groceries. I'm still that way now but I plan on opening up my social doors and getting to meet new people or becoming closer to the ones I already know. I have to live a little before dying.

I can't forget to mention that there was one point where I had a bowel movement and it smelled metallic. Mucus was in my pooh. My skin is extremely clear and vibrant as well.

6 comments:

  1. Have you done colonics??? I'm not sure where your at, but you should be doing gravity colonics!!!! This will help the cleansing effects and improve the whole process, colonic is the most powerful you can do in combination with this!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry. Can you enlighten me on exactly what a colonic is and what are its benefits?
      I'm not currently doing any. At least I don't think I am.

      Delete
  2. A colonic cleanse is when you go and have your intestines cleaned out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr. Sebi does not promote colonics. The herbs cleanse all parts of the body.

      Delete
  3. colonics cleanses NOT recommended by Dr. Sebi. Cleanses must start at the mouth.

    ReplyDelete