Saturday, January 23, 2016

Day 65 - Saturday, January 23, 2016

Image result for start now
"If you start now, you'll start seeing results one day earlier than if you start tomorrow."
-Unknown

9:24 AM

Good morning. Okay, let's jump right in. I forgot to mention last night, that after I received my package, I went to Walgreen's pharmacy to try to find something to help me better measure and distribute the liquid treatment. Because I learned from prior experience, that trying to pour the liquid tonics into a tablespoon causes one to lose a lot of the liquid due to spillage. I need ALL of my product.

When I got to the pharmacy, I went to the pharmacist counter. I am always uncomfortable in pharmacies, because I have never needed one and never been on any prescribed medication because I have never been sick.I asked the pharmacist where I could find a medication syringe to help me measure liquid medication. I was expecting her to show me where they were sold in the store, but instead, she handed me two from behind the counter. I thanked her and asked her how many milliliters are in one tablespoon? She said 15mL. I made a mental note and rushed home because I thought I would have to write it down. But I didn't.

The syringes hold 10 mL each. So 1 1/2 would equal one tablespoon. Got it!

The spread of the products on my coffee table were intimidating. So, I stayed up late last night planning my attack because I am a warrior by nature!

So, I set an alarm in my phone, using Google Calendar, for each time I scheduled to take my treatment.

Side Note: I've been to the bathroom twice since writing this post up until this point.

I am going to post my alarm schedule shortly. Then I will post each item that came in the package. But right now, my alarm is going off again for more treatment. So hang tight for a moment. I will be right back.

Image result for start now

Alarm Time
Dr. Sebi Product
Dosage
Form
6:30 AM
Banju
2 tbsp in the A.M. & P.M.
Tonic
6:30 AM
Bio Ferro
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
6:30 AM
Chelation 2
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
6:30 AM
Lymphalin
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Estro
4 capsules daily
Capsules
8:00 AM
Fucus
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 AM
Greenfood
4 capsules daily
Capsules
8:00 AM
Lupulo
Add ½ tsp. in one ounce of water, take 3 times daily.
Liquid
10:00 AM
Iron Plus
2 tbsp in the A.M. & P.M.
Tonic
10:00 AM
Lupulo
Add ½ tsp. in one ounce of water, take 3 times daily.
Liquid
10:00 AM
Viento
4 capsules daily
Capsules
10:30 AM
Lily of the Valley
Pour 1 cup of boiling water to 1/8 tsp of powder, let cool and drink.
Powder
6:30 PM
Banju
2 tbsp in the A.M. & P.M.
Tonic
6:30 PM
Bio Ferro
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
6:30 PM
Chelation 2
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
6:30 PM
Lymphalin
3 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 PM
Fucus
2 capsules in the A.M. & P.M.
Capsules
8:00 PM
Lupulo
Add ½ tsp. in one ounce of water, take 3 times daily.
Liquid
10:00 PM
Chelation 1
2 tbsp at bedtime
Tonic
10:00 PM
Iron Plus
2 tbsp in the A.M. & P.M.
Tonic
As Needed To Curb
Bromide Plus
4 capsules daily
Capsules

Side Note:

It's only 12 in the afternoon and I have already had five bowel movements. When I took the Iron Plus tonic, it made me slightly dizzy. I don't care for the powder form of the Bromide Plus so I'm going to take the Bromide Capsules that I have left over from the other package. Also, the Lily of the Valley smells great and has a pretty pleasant taste as well.

Now I will list the products that were included in the package and the description if it was included.
Products:

BANJU:
Effective for nervous system conditions (e.g., pain, irritability, stress and insomnia). Brain and Central nerve tonic made especially for children with Attention Deficit Disorder (A.D.D.) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (A.D.H.D.). Also effective in adults. (Qty: 2)

BIO FERRO:
Blood nourisher and purifier. Contains herbs that are high in iron phosphate and other minerals that nourish and strengthen the entire system. (Capsules - Qty:1 Tonic - Qty: 4)

BROMIDE PLUS:
Multi-mineral powder to prepare nourishing shakes and teas. For the bones, thyroid and glands, bad breath, pulmonary illnesses, respiratory issues, coughs, dysentery, dissolves fat, natural diuretic, calms the appetite, for digestion, ulcers, regulates bowels, obesity, skin, kidney and heart disease. High in zinc and calcium. (Qty 1)

CHELATION 1:
Removes toxins, acids, and mucus while providing mineral nourishment during the cleansing process. (Qty:2)

CHELATION 2:
Removes toxins, acids, and mucus. Increasing bowel movements to 3-6 times daily. (Qty:1)

ESTRO:
Nourishes the female endocrine reproductive system to aid in hormonal balance. Estro also improves fertility and overall sexual appetite that are decreased by an unhealthy female reproductive system. (Qty:1)

FUCUS:
A natural diuretic. Flushes excess stagnant fluid from the body; removing dead cells and promoting healthy skin. High magnesium, calcium, phosphate, and other minerals. (Qty:2)

GREEN FOOD PLUS:
Multi-mineral formula made with herbs that offer chlorophyll rich food for the entire body. Promotes good health and nourishment. Addresses the heart, brain and central nervous system and the blood. (Qty:1)

IRON PLUS:
Offering enhanced iron-rich nourishment for the blood, brain and central nervous system. Designed to fight inflammation, purify and strengthen the entire system. (Qty:2)

LILY OF THE VALLEY:
Addresses the heart and central nervous system. (Qty:1)

LUPULO:
Breaks up inflammation, relieves pain, and calms the nervous system. (Qty:2)

LYMPHALIN:
Removes masses of calcification throughout the body. Lymphalin is rich in natural mineral gold which is essential to the body and aids in the break-up of calcification. (Qty:2)

VIENTO:
An energizer, cleanser, and revitalizer. Viento offers oxygen-rich iron to the brain, central nervous system and the lymphatic system. It also addresses the kidneys and respiratory system. Combats the craving for addictive substances. (Qty:1)


I'm about to try to go shopping. So, I'm going to take the Bromide capsules to help me not get tempted of the foods I will see on the road. I will check back in later. I hope this information thus far, has been helpful.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I discovered your story on a random search of cancansa and Dr. Sebi. I've read your whole story! It's quite intriguing. I'm so deep into your story and want to see your recovery TOMORROW!!! If Dr. Sebi has cured others, I'm sure you will also be successful! I don't have HIV, I'm not black, I'm not a woman, and don't having anything to relate, but I know people who do, and hearing your story day by day until the day your completely cured will be such an inspiration for so many, I've told a couple to read your story. I"m not sure how much you understand what this will do to the many people who have HIV. Your story will inspire and help people in their process to a cure!!!! THANK YOU!!!! It only takes one person to take a leap of faith for others to follow! I can't wait to continue reading and know when you are finally healed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I really appreciate you letting me know how you were able to find my blog. That is very important to know. I can't believe you read my entire story!!! What did you think? Reading your comment really put a smile on my face. I appreciate your level of interest in my story. You just gave me strength.

      Oh my! You've told others of my blog! Thank you so much. I hope to help others with my healing/curing process. Have them to subscribe. Once I am cured, I will reveal my full identity and photos because I am not ashamed to come forward, I want to help. I just hope the government and FDA doesn't come for me. That is truly my greatest fear right about now.

      I'm sorry that I didn't write yesterday. It's difficult for me to get to my writing on the weekends because I'm usually trying regroup from a long work week. That's usually when I wind down and let my emotions free. But I definitely will catch up today because I jot down notes throughout the day.

      Delete
    2. Keep going strong, don't worry about responding to me, it's more important you write your story. As for the Govt, shouldn't be an issue. Don't use words like you were cured. Use other words instead, or statements like " I'm hiv+ these are my t-cell counts, now here are my counts you be the judge" They should bother you. Keep up the good work, I'm so interested to hear what your end results are!! I was thinking of going to Honduras but it's expensive. I wish it was more affordable, or some type of insurance was available for alternative care.

      Delete
    3. That's some great advice. Thank you. ☺

      Delete
  2. r you still taking med and did it work

    ReplyDelete