Friday, January 22, 2016

Day 64 - Friday, January 22, 2016

Image result for self love quotes for black women
" Every second brings a fresh beginning. Every hour holds a new promise. Every night our dreams can bring hope. And every day is what you choose to make it."
-Quote Diary

When I got home from work yesterday, I slept all through the evening until four in the morning. The only reason I even got out of the bed was to take my treatment. My brother called me last night to ask me how I was feeling and I told him I was unsure. I didn't know if I was sick and coming down with a fever, or if I was just legitimately tired. I told him I would be able to differentiate by this morning. I have to take some time to read my body first.

So when I woke up this morning I felt rejuvenated! I guess I was just tired and drained from giving all of that blood. My day at work went by pretty fast because I had a meeting in the morning and a ton of work immediately following. 

Between working and sleeping all day yesterday, I still didn't get a chance to crack open the book today. I plan on doing so today. Instead of working out too hard at the gym today, I'm going to take it easy and find some time to read. I feel good and spiritual today. Hopefully I can find the energy to go shopping this weekend or something similar so I won't feel lonely. I want to do another photo shoot as well, but my photographer just moved out of town this morning. I love his work but I'll have to find someone else.

This is day 9 of my fast. I have not consumed anything except spring water and my treatment.

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Bromide Plus
Capsules
Dr. Sebi
4 capsules daily
Bio Ferro
Capsules
Dr. Sebi
3 caps in the a.m. & p.m.
Chelation 2
Capsules
Dr. Sebi
2 caps in the a.m. & p.m.
Black Elderberry
Capsules
Gaia Herbs
2 caps b.i.d.
Black Elderberry
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Burdock Root
Capsule
Nature’s Way
2 caps t.i.d.
Dandelion
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Sarsaparilla
Capsules
Solaray
3 caps b.i.d.
Bladderwrack
Capsule
Nature’s Way
1 capsule daily
When I got home from work I found a pink slip in my mailbox. My All Inclusive Therapeutic Package has arrived. I grabbed the slip and ran up the street to catch the mailman. I presented him with the slip and he handed me my heavy, $1500 box.

I brought it home and unpacked all 23 of the items and placed them on the table. I immediately became excited and afraid at the same time. Finally having all the items in front of me and to be that close to my cure was intimidating. I began contemplating whether or not to begin the treatment tonight or in the morning. I wanted to begin tonight just in case it makes me sick I will be able to know what to expect in the day time.But I also want to start in the morning so I can start fresh. I will list all of the items in tomorrow's post. I have to figure out a way to schedule my treatments or even set alarms on my phone as reminders when to take certain items.

THE JOURNEY BEGINS TOMORROW GUYS........

2 comments:

  1. Sending you blessings on your journey. Stay strong Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your journal is like reading my life. Im a single mom too, with a son. A guy named anthony gave me hiv too...i am on day 10 of my package. It is comforting to see someone elsw understand what i am going through mentally.

    ReplyDelete