Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Day 62 - Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Image result for self love quotes for black women
"By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before."
-Unknown
Image result for spiritual quotes

This is day 7 of my fast. I am still only consuming spring water and my herbal treatments. Michelle called me back and gave me the go ahead to go to Labcorp at any time and have my blood work done as ordered by the doctor. She said all I have to do is bring my ID. I won't be able to go today because I am still at work and by the time I leave to pick up my son and fight through traffic they may already be closed. So, I'll try to find a location tomorrow. 

I'm still pooping a lot. I had to leave work about three time to go home and take a shadoobie. But I always feel really good afterwards.

I'm happy today. I love myself. I am beautiful. People love me. Others adore me from afar because they are too nervous to approach. And others hate that they love me. I'm learning that I do not have one TRUE enemy. We all have different ways of expressing ourselves and I am finally seeing my beautiful spirit and why so many people are drawn to me, even though I try desperately to keep them out.

I received a confirmation email today that the package was shipped out of Dr. Sebi's office this morning and it will arrive in 1 - 3 days. I feel like jumping on horseback right now to intercept that package immediately. I am anxious and ready to get started while I still have this fasting mojo going. Today is my gym day. I've lost so much weight that I'm going to take it easy on the cardio today and focus more on my abdominal region.

  
Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Bromide Plus
Capsules
Dr. Sebi
4 capsules daily
Bio Ferro
Capsules
Dr. Sebi
3 caps in the a.m. & p.m.
Chelation 2
Capsules
Dr. Sebi
2 caps in the a.m. & p.m.
Black Elderberry
Capsules
Gaia Herbs
2 caps b.i.d.
Black Elderberry
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Burdock Root
Capsule
Nature’s Way
2 caps t.i.d.
Dandelion
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Sarsaparilla
Capsules
Solaray
3 caps b.i.d.
Bladderwrack
Capsule
Nature’s Way
1 casule daily

No comments:

Post a Comment