Sunday, January 17, 2016

Day 59 - Sunday, January 17, 2016

Image result for Dr. Sebi Fasting quotes
"Where there is peace and meditation, there is neither anxiety nor doubt."
-St. Francis de Sales

Another event-less day. I wanted to go shopping for clothes because I can barely fit the ones in my closet, but I was feeling a little glum. I'm not going to lie, knowing my cell count is so low is really frightening. I lost the perfect amount of weight. I look absolutely stunning. I love what I see when I look in the mirror. I've been thinking about the arrival of the package ever since my brother ordered it. This is day 4 of my fast. I hope I can fast for the entire duration of the treatment. That would be absolutely awesome and yield the best results.

Also, my son is sick today. I think he caught something when he was around all of those kids last night. He's showing flu-like symptoms and I'm afraid to get too close to him. My body can't handle any illnesses at the moment. I don't have enough white cells to fight them off. I already feel like I'm coming down with a fever. That would not be good. But I still have to take care of my little man and hold him when he's weak and rub his back when he asks me to.

The Chelation 2 capsules are working really well. I am going to the bathroom very often and saw a lot of mucus in my stool today. A lot! Mucus leaving the body is always a good thing.

Treatment:

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Bromide Plus
Capsules
Dr. Sebi
4 capsules daily
Bio Ferro
Capsules
Dr. Sebi
3 caps in the a.m. & p.m.
Chelation 2
Capsules
Dr. Sebi
2 caps in the a.m. & p.m.
Black Elderberry
Capsules
Gaia Herbs
2 caps b.i.d.
Black Elderberry
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Burdock Root
Capsule
Nature’s Way
2 capst.i.d.
Dandelion
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Sarsaparilla
Capsules
Solaray
3 caps b.i.d.
Yellow Dock
Capsules
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Red Clover
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Bladderwrack
Capsule
Nature’s Way
1 casule daily
Damiana
Capsule
Nature’s Way
2 caps b.i.d.
Kelp
Capsule
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful story, and with so much meaning. Love it. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Selah...you continue to inspire the masses with your words. I started alkaline eating about 3 weeks ago. I too study Dr. Sebi. On one of his videos he talked about pus being in either beef or the milk-I can't remember, but I have not eaten a piece of meat or had milk since. I want to order the $1500 package to undue the years of damage I have done to my body by eating meats and hybrid plants. I was so confused; I used Atkins as my weight loss method-putting a lot of blood in my diet. I tested my ph and I was very acidic.I think I will follow your lead and start with a small packet to cleanse until I can afford the all inclusive.

    FLJ

    ReplyDelete