Sunday, January 17, 2016

Day 58 - Saturday, January 16, 2016

Video for dr. sebi fasting
"Fasting is, first and foremost, an exercise for identifying and managing adversity in all its forms. With faith, in full conscience, fasting calls women and men to an extra degree of self-awareness."
-Tariq Ramadan

Today was a pretty normal day. Today is day 3 of my fast. I have done nothing but take the herbs and drink spring water. The Bromide Plus capsules from Dr. Sebi really curbs your appetite and keeps you from craving foods. So, if you ever want to fast, that would be a great option to try. I tried to stay busy today because I'm still in shock of the news of my results. I feel like I need to do more with my son because time just may be running out. I try to take a lot of pictures just in case something happens to me. It may be time for another photo shoot. I'm still going to the bathroom a lot. These products really do what they say they will. I just hope I can maintain life until my next appointment. I want to see if his products raise my cell count drastically. If the products arrive by Tuesday, then that will give me almost a whole month to take them before I am tested again.

My brother wouldn't allow me to pay him back for the package. He told me to go out with my money or do something to try to relax. So, I decided to go get my hair done. Ever since I've been going natural, it's hard for me to wash my own hair because it's so thick. I NEVER pay anyone or go to the salon for a hair wash, but today was a new day. I really enjoyed being pampered and having someone else wash and style my hair. My stylist did a great job! I look like the queen that I am. I got my eyebrows arched and bought two new belly rings that were on sale. It feels good to finally spend money on myself. I always find it easier to do for others. I guess I'll buy clothing and shoes tomorrow. When you look good, you feel good. When you feel good, your body responds accordingly.

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Bromide Plus
Capsules
Dr. Sebi
4 capsules daily
Bio Ferro
Capsules
Dr. Sebi
3 caps in the a.m. & p.m.
Chelation 2
Capsules
Dr. Sebi
2 caps in the a.m. & p.m.
Black Elderberry
Capsules
Gaia Herbs
2 caps b.i.d.
Black Elderberry
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Burdock Root
Capsule
Nature’s Way
2 capst.i.d.
Dandelion
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Sarsaparilla
Capsules
Solaray
3 caps b.i.d.
Yellow Dock
Capsules
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Red Clover
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Bladderwrack
Capsule
Nature’s Way
1 casule daily
Damiana
Capsule
Nature’s Way
2 caps b.i.d.
Kelp
Capsule
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily

No comments:

Post a Comment