Friday, January 15, 2016

Day 56 - Thursday, January 14, 2016

Image result for inspirational quotes
"When you're going through a bad day just remember, you're track record for getting through bad days, so far, is 100% and that's pretty damn good.
-Unknown
I began fasting today as I am still on that treatment package which causes you to go to the restroom and I am too scared to experience what I did yesterday. Dr. Sebi also says that healing takes place faster when you take the herbs while fasting.

So, I have been drinking water all day and taking my herbs. I have not eaten any food and I also went to the gym after work to sweat out some toxins and ignite some endorphins. Nothing major today. Just trying to deal with life and not feel so secluded and alone while doing so.

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Bromide Plus
Capsules
Dr. Sebi
4 capsules daily
Bio Ferro
Capsules
Dr. Sebi
3 caps in the a.m. & p.m.
Chelation 2
Capsules
Dr. Sebi
2 caps in the a.m. & p.m.
Black Elderberry
Capsules
Gaia Herbs
2 caps b.i.d.
Black Elderberry
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Burdock Root
Capsule
Nature’s Way
2 caps t.i.d.
Dandelion
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Sarsaparilla
Capsules
Solaray
3 caps b.i.d.
Yellow Dock
Capsules
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Red Clover
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Bladderwrack
Capsule
Nature’s Way
1 casule daily
Damiana
Capsule
Nature’s Way
2 caps b.i.d.
Kelp
Capsule
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily

2 comments:

  1. I am reading as you go along. I am rooting for you! I send you thoughts of perseverance. Thoughts of confidence. Thoughts of belief in self. Thoughts of strength. Thoughts of comfort. I pass this to you because I know it is not easy but your doing it! E.S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for that. I need all the encouragement I can get right now. I am becoming emotionally weak.

      Delete