Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Day 54 - Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Image result for ready set go
"If you stay ready, you won't have to get ready."
-An Iota of Truth

Today was a laid back sort of day. I worked diligently at work and snacked on my homemade lunch throughout the day. My appetite has been ravenous for the past two days. Maybe because my cycle is due soon. I made a kale salad with cherry tomatoes, avocados, grape seed oil, chopped walnuts, onions, bell pepper, sea salt, and cayenne pepper for lunch with a side of mangoes and cantaloupe. It was so delicious that by the time I finished snacking at my desk, it was actually my lunch time. So, I went home to make another one.

After work, I saw a pink card in my mailbox when I arrived home and the postman down the street. It said that I missed a package delivery. I was excited because I already knew it was my package from Dr. Sebi's office. I jumped back into my car and chased the postman down. I signed the machine and took my parcel with delight.

I rushed home to open it and found a bottle of Chelation 2, Bio Ferro, and Bromide Plus capsules. Then I rushed to the Whole Foods Store to pick up some more Black Elderberry and Dandelion herbs because I was running out.

 I also found some very interesting information today that confirmed what I already believed to be true about taking the herbs to reverse disease. Dr. Sebi fasted when he was sick and on herbs. Then someone who went to the USHA Village saw where I wrote online that I try not to eat too much while taking my herbs so the body can absorb it better. She said they were only given two meals at the USHA village. Breakfast at 8:00 a.m. and lunch at 12:00 p.m. She said that after lunch they were not given anymore meals because they had to fast until 8 a.m. the next morning.

I'm going to experiment with  that myself. I'm going to TRY to eat my two meals per day at the above listed times. But with my menstruation right around the corner, I can't make any promises. Lol

I completed my gallon of water for the day and took my treatments. I am excited to see where this journey takes me. I am feeling optimistic today.

I'll write in more detail tomorrow. I'm exhausted. Good night.

TREATMENT
Morning
Bromide Plus
Dr. Sebi's Cell Food
4 capsules
Capsules
Burdock Root
Nature's Way
2 capsules
Capsules
Yellow Dock
Solaray
1 capsule
Capsule
Black Elderberry
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper
Liquid Extract
Dandelion
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper
Liquid Extract
Red Clover
Gaia Herbs
1 full dropper
Liquid Extract
Noon
Sarsaparilla
Solaray
3 capsules
Capsules
Bladderwrack
Nature's Way
1 capsule
Capsule
Damiana
Nature's Way
2 capsules
Capsule
Evening
Damiana
Nature's Way
2 capsules
Capsules
Burdock Root
Nature's Way
2 capsules
Capsule
Yellow Dock
Solaray
1 capsule
Capsule
Black Elderberry
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper
Liquid Extract
Dandelion
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper
Liquid Extract
Red Clover
Gaia Herbs
1 full dropper
Liquid Extract
Night
Sarsaparilla
Solaray
3 capsules
Capsules
Damiana
Nature's Way
2 capsules
Capsule
Burdock Root
Nature's Way
2 capsules
Capsule
Kelp
Nature's Way
1 capsule
Capsule
Black Elderberry
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper
Liquid Extract
Dandelion
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper
Liquid Extract
Red Clover
Gaia Herbs
1 full dropper
Liquid Extract

Bio Ferro Capsules: 3 caps in the a.m. and p.m.

Chelation2 capsules: 2 caps in the a.m. and p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment