Monday, January 4, 2016

Day 44 - Saturday, January 2, 2016

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you have now was once among the things you only hoped for."
-Epicurus
Today was a simple day. I stuck to the same treatment regimen as yesterday.

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Bio Ferro
Liquid Tonic
Dr. Sebi
2 tbsp b.i.d.
Black Elderberry
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Burdock
Capsule 425mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Dandelion
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Sarsaparilla
Capsules
Solaray
3 caps b.i.d.

Smoothie of the Day:
Mango
Blackberries
Bananas
Honey Dew Melon

Evening Snack:
Cantaloupe chunks

I also skipped the gym today and decided to exercise outdoors. It's important that we get enough sun, especially as "melanated" people. I listened to some music to get myself hyped up on the way to the field. Once I got there, I limbered up and ran the track for several laps. I felt great. The weather was great. Everything was great! My eight year old son ran with me as well and didn't realize how much he was motivating me. We ran until the field closed. I asked him if he wanted to go to the park to play with other kids and socialize on the playground. To my surprise, he requested to go play basketball with me. I used to play basketball in high school and a little semi-pro a few years ago (just a little. Lol). So every time I get a chance to play with my son it brings me nothing but joy. I am so glad that I had a boy child. That's what I always wanted. We played a few rounds of ball then went home to relax.

You already know I was watching Grey's Anatomy. Now in Season 4. I can't believe Burke left Christina at the altar. I am crushed! I felt like it was me standing there. He seemed to be a good man and Christina just wasn't ready to commit the way he wanted her to. But then again, who am I when it comes to relationships? I didn't even know I was seeing a gay man for four years. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment