Monday, January 4, 2016

Day 43 - Friday, January 1, 2016

Image result for Meditation
"The goal of meditation isn't to control your thoughts, it's to stop letting them control you."
-Shifting Your Paradigm

I've been practicing meditation a lot lately, taking time for myself and loving my self endlessly. It really helps to keep me in good spirits. Meditation allows me to keep reality in perspective and hope within arm's reach.

Smoothie for the Day:
Honey Dew Melon
Bananas
Hemp Seeds
Kale

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Bio Ferro
Liquid Tonic
Dr. Sebi
2 tbsp b.i.d.
Black Elderberry
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper daily
Burdock
Capsule 425mg
Solaray
1 cap daily
Dandelion
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper daily
Sarsaparilla
Capsules
Solaray
3 caps daily

I decided to take my son to the movies today. Every time I ask him what he wants, his answer is always just to spend more time with me, just us. I know he likes to take me on dates, so I gave him a Visa gift card. He selected the movie and the movie time we were going to attend once we were at the ticket booth. He paid with his "credit card" and lead me into the theater. It was difficult for me to find snacks for the movie. I was tempted to eat some of his popcorn, but corn is not on the list. However, I ended up bringing a 1.5 liter bottle of spring water and a bag of walnuts. Let's do it!

My son chose to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip. He was ecstatic! He's a movie person. We don't go to the movies often, but he loves to watch them at home, school, or anywhere else. It felt good to see my baby so happy and giggling contagiously. I have to do this with him more often. I always take him out, even when I was with Anthony. We always went out as a family and took trips out of town as well. But I think he prefers when it's just us. That's how it used to be up until he turned 6 years old. I guess I was just trying to live a little and get a little love. As I watched him enjoy himself at the movies, it somewhat made me sad. No one can love him the way I love him. He will never feel the way e feels about me about anyone else. I HAVE TO be cured. My son is depending on me.

Once home, I snacked on cantaloupe and walnuts until night fall. That's when I got an unexpected visitor. Someone was in my house. I didn't hear a knock at the door or anything. But someone was inside. I heard a man's voice whisper my name. I sat up on the couch abruptly. Nothing. I sat back and continued to watch Grey's Anatomy. Boom! Then, I heard it again. I paused the TV and listened closely. There it was again! A man whispering my name. It was a white man's voice. "Yes," I answered.

"Come here..." whispered the mysterious voice.

"What? Where are you?" I asked nervously.

"In the kitchen." I looked in the kitchen and saw no one. I was scared so I ignored him. But again, he whispered my name.

"Yes?" I responded as my voice cracked.

"Come here..." he said.

I got off the couch with my fists balled up, ready to defend my home at all costs, and headed into the kitchen. It was dark, but not THAT dark! I heard the voice again, "Here I am."

I bent down and opened the refrigerator door. I heard breathing. "Hello?"

"Yes?" he responded.

I'm in awe at this moment. Is there a little person hiding in my home. I look deeper inside and there he was. "Colonel! Is that you?!"

"Yes dear, you finally found me. Come closer." I could hear his faint devilish laughter.

"No Colonel! Leave me alone!" I said. "You got me last night. Not today!"

The Colonel said, "Are you really going to let food go to waste?" Hmm, good point.

"You know what Colonel Sanders, you have a damn good point! Pass me that box of chicken!" 

And just like that, I was out for the count once again, eating leftovers. Lol. Unlike following the Nutritional Guide, immediately after consuming the wings I felt groggy and slouch-like. That food slowed me down and made me sleepy. I was too tired to even take the full dose of my second treatment. I only took the Bio Ferro. Good night all.

6 comments:

  1. You are a true inspiration. I love how honest you are with your food journey. It is so easy to slip up. Luckily I have been so focused since starting my Dr Sebi herbs with the support from my Dad and family that know.... I too need to cure this disease.

    Thank you for your story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is a great thing to have the support of someone you can trust during such an emotionally strenuous task. Finding someone to trust while overcoming such a bad-reputed disease is very rare.

      Stay focused and I know you too will be cured. Keep us updated.

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
  2. OMG; I was holding my breath!! You are super strong and an amazing narrator. Being a writer may be your next calling lil lady. Your blogs are amazing. I's so glad that you are cured!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, thank you so much! I know you can't see it, but I am smiling from ear to ear right now. Thank you. I have been considering writing for many years now, almost my entire life. I just never really believed in myself. Thank you for the encouragement.

      Peace & Love,

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
  3. You really should!! You are an amazing narrator. I- like so many others are captivated by your storytelling. You allow people to connect with you emotionally and spiritually. You draw people in not because of the situation, but because of your words and the shine of your spirit. You used your situation to help others; so I know there are major blessings coming your way. If you do decide to write a book-I will be first in line.

    FLJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you a million times over. :-)

      -Queen Selah

      Delete