Monday, January 4, 2016

Day 42 - Thursday, December 31, 2015

Image result for happy new year 2016
"Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."
-Carl Bard

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Bio Ferro
Liquid Tonic
Dr. Sebi
2 tbsp b.i.d.
Black Elderberry
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Burdock
Capsule 425mg
Solaray
1 cap t.i.d.
Dandelion
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Sarsaparilla
Capsules
Solaray
3 caps b.i.d.

I ate a salad today and leftover smoothie from yesterday. Unfortunately, when it became time to get my son something to eat, we ended up by Kentucky Fried Chicken. He's not a big fried chicken eater but my taste buds went crazy once I walked inside and smelled all the delicious, unhealthy aromas. I ended up ordering 10 hot wings and an order of potato wedges. That's crazy because even before I began eating according to Dr. Sebi's Nutritional Guide, the maximum amount of wings I would order was 5. I loooooove spicy foods, not saucy. I tried to convince myself that I was just going to get this out of my system for the new year.

I could barely wait to get home before I reached into the box. I grabbed a few potato wedges while driving and was immediately gratified by the salt content. But once I bit into the chicken wings, which I was once so fond of, my taste buds immediately went south. I could almost feel my body immediately reject the food. Maybe it was because of the grease. I put the half-eaten chicken wing back into its box and told myself that I would wait until I got home so I can focus. Lol. 

Once I got home, I curled up on the couch with my dangerous foods and turned on Grey's Anatomy, of course! I sat Indian-style and just about meditated before I reached into the box for another wing. Lol. My body didn't want it and my taste buds no longer liked them. I had to force myself to get down four. The potato wedges didn't seem to be much of a problem, other than the guilt attached to them. By the time I finished eating, I felt horrible on many levels. I felt defeated by my temptations. I could have really done without the fast food. I was weak and I couldn't even enjoy it.

So, I brought in the New Year peacefully, watching Grey's Anatomy and wearing my guilt and shame. I enjoy peaceful days at home. I don't like to go out. Overall, I was in very high spirits today. I was feeling overwhelmed with happiness and pride on all of my accomplishments and strength. I love me so much!

1 comment:

  1. A family members has HIV. I have been researching for while for alternative treatments. Then I came upon Dr. Sebi and then this blog. Can someone who has used this treatment for a cure contact me. My family would greatly appreciate it. Sebians

    ReplyDelete