Monday, December 21, 2015

Day 4 - Monday, November 23, 2015

Image result for medical cure
"I'm here. I love you. I don't care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. If you need the medication again, go ahead and take it - I will love you through that, as well. If you don't need the medication, I will love you too. There's nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than Depression and I am braver than Loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me."

- Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love


I still don't have much of an appetite but I drank way more water today. I've almost reached my gallon. I snacked on a few Brazil nuts at work and drank the remainder of my sour sop, sea moss and papaya smoothie. I finally received my sarsaparilla root powder today. It just came in the mail and I am so excited. I'm going to beat this thing. I can feel it. I'm going to be cured. I just have to remain disciplined and self-motivated with my eating habits.

Today, I consumed green banana, and baked okra and mushrooms for dinner. I drizzled a little agave and sea salt on it for taste. I also finally tried the papaya seed parasite cleanse. It's supposed to rid the body (intestines) of parasites. I scraped all of the seeds into the blender and added two cups of spring water with key lime. I blended it and drank it. It burned my chest and stomach slightly on the way down. Then, three minutes later, my ears began to tingle. My eyes also began to feel sort of loopy. We'll see what happens with this.

Test                              Result
Enzymedica                 6 pH
Health Wiser                5.75 pH


Treatment                    Form                    Brand                    Dosage
Burdock                        Capsule 425mg     Solaray                   1 cap t.i.d.
Sarsaparilla                   Capsule 450mg     Solaray                   3 caps b.i.d.
Burdock Root               Liquid Extract       Gaia Organics        40 drops q.i.d.
Black Elderberry          Liquid Extract       Herb Pharm            40 drops q.i.d.
Dandelion                     Liquid Extract       Herb Pharm            1 full dropper q.i.d.
Sea Vegetables             Powder                  Raw Reserve          1 tablespoon

No comments:

Post a Comment