Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Day 9 - Saturday, November 28, 2015



"The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it..."
-Nicholas Sparks, At First Sight

Native American Dried Herb: Red Willow Bark
Cancansa also known as Red Willow Bark

I made hot tea with the 3 herbs this morning and took three of the Bio Ferro capsules. The cancansa (red willow bark) did not go down as easy as the other two herbs. The other herbs are in powder form. I could not find the cancansa in that form.  I'm going to have to do some research to see how to turn the bark into powder. It was uncomfortable to swallow.

All of my liquid extracts are finished except for the dandelion. I still took my burdock and sarsaparilla capsules even though I am taking the sarsaparilla powder in the tea and the Bio Ferro capsules contain both ingredients. I hope I cannot overdose on these herbs.

I still have no appetite. It took me all day to finish the remaining half of my smoothie (okra, sea vegetables, green apple, mango, and avocado). I added my second serving of the herbs for the day into my smoothie with a little spring water. It helped a lot because it wasn't that grainy anymore. I think I will take it this way from now on.

Despite not eating much, my energy levels are more than fine. The only time I get sluggish is when I start to think about the reality of me actually being sick and the fact that Anthony did it to me. I get depressed at times and cry a lot. At times, I know I can beat this disease. But Dr. Sebi said it could take anywhere from 15 days to 18 months. With my luck, it will probably take 18 months, and the thought makes me depressed all over again.

I'm still craving salt badly. Like, salt on french fries, but mainly for the salt taste. I researched the reason for salt cravings and came up with the following:

"When stress is present and intense for long enough, the adrenal glands become exhausted and reduce the creation of aldosterone, a hormone that helps to retain sodium.Individuals with high stress levels will therefore often crave salt because their body is attempting to replenish what's lost. A hankering for salt may be related to iodine deficiency as well, as it is the body's way of calling out for natural sea-based minerals."
"Excess and constant life stress that leads to adrenal exhaustion, however, is often a sign of resistance to 'flow.' Salt cravings indicate that we are trying to 'solidify' ourselves because we are overwhelmed and afraid; we are using salt as a kind of mineralized fortification, thinking that hardness and strength are what we need in order to deal with whatever experience is presenting itself. The problem is that while salt may temporarily fix the water balance and bolster our stress reserves, it does not work in the long term, and the hardness we want to develop only ends up creating resistance, not healing." 
"At the root of this craving is the potential to find acceptance without making our stance on life more barricaded or controlled; to find the strength in trust, in flexibility, rather than enforcing our walls even more. Cravings for salt can be appeased by affirming our trust in the process of our life; by working on mindfulness and acceptance, and fortifying ourselves with fluidity, not hardness." 
                              Source: The Physical & Spiritual Meaning Behind Your Cravings                                                                                -By: Ciel Grove 
These scientists and researchers are amazing! How could they possibly know all of that just from a salt craving?! Either way, they are absolutely correct and I am truly impressed. That explains everything. That's exactly how I have been feeling. Knowing why I have been craving salt so much gave me a momentary sense of peace. I'm grateful for that information.

My mouth is always dry as well. I need to force myself to drink more water, even though I have no desire. I'm going to buy some fresh bottles of water because the ones I put key limes in smell foul and have a funny taste. I think I left the limes in there too long. Dr. Sebi suggests adding one key lime per gallon of water to bring it to an alkaline state. After this trial and error, I will only alkalanize one bottle at a time.

I hope I am consuming the three herbs correctly. There was no dosage amount or detailed instructions on how to take them. I want to see a doctor so I can track my progress, or lack thereof!!! Sometimes, I feel like I'm doing this for nothing and I'm going to die anyway. This is unreal.Image result for crying face

Treatment                              Form                        Brand                              Dosage
Burdock                                  Capsule 425mg         Solaray                            1 cap t.i.d.
Sarsaparilla                             Capsule 450mg         Solaray                            3 caps b.i,d,
Dandelion                               Liquid Extract           Herb Pharm                     1 full dropper b.i.d.
Bio Ferro                                Capsule                     Dr. Sebi                           3 caps b.i.d.

27 comments:

  1. Hey I was wondering If It Ever Worked For You Cause My Brother Has It And I Seen Like The Cure For It So I wanna Try it For my Brother So If You Could Let Me Know please and ty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely works, but ONLY if you follow the Nutritional Guide 100% along with the herbs.

      Good luck

      Delete
    2. Wow Queen thank you so much for sharing your detailed journey! I want to let you know that you are a hero to many around the world. Now that Dr. Sebi has passed away, I fear his work will be compromised and sabotaged. Is there anyway you can give a detailed list/explanation of what one can do to cure HIV?

      Delete
    3. I fear the same will happen. Now that he has passed, I fear a lot of things. I even fear for my own safety after writing this blog. I have removed it several times because people were trying to find out my personal information and location. You all have to understand that I have a very rich and meaningful life to live and a little one depending on me for everything. I have to be careful of how much I share on the internet. This is real. This is me. And this is scary.

      As for the cure, I have given just about all of the details of which I followed. May I add to stay focused and disciplined, don't take everything your doctors say too close to heart. Just use them for diagnostic testing and lab work because they will definitely discourage you. Keep a close eye on your numbers. Drink plenty of water, get plenty of sun. Make sure you exercise and TRY YOUR BEST not to deviate from the nutritional guide.

      It's that simple!

      Try to save your money to purchase the herbs and compounds from Dr. Sebi. I tired to start a GoFundMe account to help those who couldn't afford them by using the funds to send out a package to one reader every month but only one person donated.

      Unfortunately, I failed in that department, but I am more than sure that just the words of my own experience that I have shared with everyone for absolutely free will also help.

      I'm sorry if I don't respond that often anymore but I have to go into hiding every now and then and guard my own heart and safety.

      Let me know if you have any specific questions and I will try my best to help.

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
    4. Hi Queen selah I didn't know until my son do a research...he really like all of mr sebi now he need the cell cleanser and I can't afford to buy for him from overseas because we are in South Africa...Please if anyone is willing to help me do so.The doctors cant find whats wrong with him but signs in hìm made him to research Dr sebi.He said thats the only medicine that can help him.

      Delete
  2. I have been trying for quite a while to obtain the powders with no success I hope someone can get to me please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which powders? And do you live in the U.S.?

      ***Queen Selah***

      Delete
  3. What is t.i.d and b.i.d u referring to on the treatment and form dosage. Some of us are familier with the abbreviations as not all of us are from the US. Im in south africa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. t.i.d. - means three times per day
      b.i.d. - means two times per day.

      Sorry about that. I have a medical background and didn't think to write it out. I apologize.

      ***Queen Selah***

      Delete
  4. If I can ask please, from where did you purchase your cancansa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Rainforest Pharmacy online. You can order online at:

      https://www.rainpharm.com/

      Delete
    2. Oh! I am very sorry. That's where I ordered the guaco. Give me a moment to locate the web address for the cancansa.

      Delete
    3. http://siouxtrading.com/botanicals-herbs/red-willow-bark/

      The native name for cancansa is red willow bark. You can order at the website above.

      Delete
    4. They are very cheap. It is only $5.50 per 1/2 ounce.

      Delete
  5. Keep your head up, do not fear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Rainforest Pharmacy

      https://www.rainpharm.com/guaco-1-lb-bulk-powder.html

      Delete
  7. Thanks for sharing! This testimony can help so many that is affected if only they try & believe. Keep testifying Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I head that the concasa dr. sebi was refering to is from africa and is not the same as the red willow bark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you confirmed it? Because I was told the opposite. I researched the original names for the herbs as well. Let me know please?

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
  9. U r brave, u r a goddess and u r blessed, thanks for sharing your story, i am about to take on the challenge of healing my mother's blindness and through my researh of Dr. SEBI'S herbs, i came across your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankful to God in heaven that there are other believers out there I too want to be healed

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank GOD FOR YOU

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am also trying my luck with nigella sativa powder two spoons morning evening.
    Documented in African journal for alternative medicine as cured 5 guys now.
    There are many herbs out there which can cure diseases.
    We only need to have faith n courage

    ReplyDelete