Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Day 8 - Friday, November 27, 2015

Image result for Dr. Sebi Bio Ferro
"Mucus is the cause of every disease. Eliminate the mucus and you eliminate the disease."

-Dr. Sebi
Herbalist Healer

The Bio Ferro capsules from Dr. Sebi finally arrived today. I am so excited! I'm going to start tomorrow with the three herbs I received. I plan on taking the sarsaparilla, guaco, and cancansa along with the Bio Ferro.

My friend, who went with me to get tested, came to take me to walk on the beach. She wanted me to get out of the house. I was having a serious salt craving. So, I ended up buying an order of fries from Checkers. But about 20 to 30 minutes of being out I began to have slight anxiety attacks. I wanted to go home. Even before I was diagnosed with this disease I loved to be at home if I wasn't at work. I'd usually be with Anthony and my son watching a documentary or studying history. If I wasn't doing that, I would be at the gym with them or at work. I feel as if everyone is living AROUND ME and I'm just a spectator. I feel isolated because of this virus. I know these thought are only in my head but this adjustment process is a bit unnerving but I'm going to keep pushing.

I also had a green apple, okra, avocado, mango, sea powder and a squeeze of agave smoothie. And I drank a half of a gallon of water. Hopefully, I'll be able to consume an entire gallon soon.


Treatment                              Form                         Brand                              Dosage
Burdock                                  Capsule 425mg          Solaray                            1 cap t.i.d.
Sarsaparilla                             Capsule 450mg          Solaray                            3 caps b.i.d.
Burdock Root                         Liquid Extract            Gaia Organics                 40 drops t.i.d.
Black Elderberry                    Liquid Extract            Herb Pharm                     40 drops t.i.d.
Dandelion                               Liquid Extract            Herb Pharm                     1 full dropper t.i.d.

No comments:

Post a Comment