Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Day 7 - Thursday, November 26, 2015: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Image result for not so happy thanksgiving
"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."

-Oprah Winfrey



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

My cancansa (red willow bark) and guaco came in the mail yesterday. I already received my sarsaparilla root powder a few days ago. I kind of want to wait until Dr. Sebi's Bio Ferro product gets here before I begin the H.I.V. treatment I read about on his page. But I'm anxious to get started and get better. I just really wish I could see a doctor in order to get a baseline for comparison.

I'm going to set a goal. I'm going to try to consume my gallon of water for today. I'm going to push myself.

I was only able to drink half a gallon of water. I still have no appetite. I drank a green apple, okra, avocado, and mango smoothie with a tablespoon of sea powder and a squirt of agave. I also nibbled on a bit of stuffing. Today was emotionally challenging, but I made it through. I stayed at home all day with my son and tried to relax and not overthink myself.


Test                              Result
Enzymedica                 6 pH
Health Wiser               5.75 pH

Treatment                         Form                              Brand                              Dosage
Burdock                             Capsule 425mg              Solaray                            1 cap t.i.d.
Sarsaparilla                        Capsule 450mg              Solaray                            3 caps b.i.d.
Burdock Root                    Liquid Extract                Gaia Organics                  40 drops t.i.d.
Black Elderberry               Liquid Extract                Herb Pharm                     40 drops t.i.d.
Dandelion                          Liquid Extract                Herb Pharm                     1 full dropper t.i.d.
Sea Vegetables                  Powder                           Raw Reserve                    1 tablespoon

No comments:

Post a Comment