Monday, December 21, 2015

Day 5 - Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Image result for depression
"What happens when people open their hearts?"
"They get better."

- Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood

This morning I had a bowel movement in which I released several parasites. I guess the papaya seeds worked. I drank a lot of water today. I had an avocado, mango, and kale smoothie for lunch. I ate a bowl of cantaloupe for dinner and attempted to snack on some baked butternut squash, but I still have no appetite and have to force myself to eat and drink anything. My spirits were low today from having to deal with this alone. And even though Anthony caused this, a small part of me feels that he should be by my side helping me get through this. But I'm going to let him be. I kicked him out for a reason and haven't attempted to make contact with him, He hasn't even called to check on me because he is too ashamed about his secret. I think my emotions will kill me before this disease does.


Test                              Result
Enzymedica                 6 pH
Health Wiser               5.75 pH


Treatment                              Form                              Brand                         Dosage
Burdock                                  Capsule 425mg               Solaray                       1 cap t.i.d.
Sarsaparilla                             Capsule 450mg               Solaray                       3 caps b.i.d.
Burdock Root                          Liquid Extract                Gaia Organics            40 drops t.i.d.
Black Elderberry                     Liquid Extract                Herb Pharm                40 drops t.i.d.
Dandelion                                Liquid Extract                Herb Pharm                i full dropper t.i.d.

1 comment:

  1. Please contact me. I know a guy named anthony. Is his last name gresham?

    ReplyDelete