Thursday, December 31, 2015

Day 41 - Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Image result for dr. sebi
"You don't need another human being to make your life complete, but let's be honest. Having your wounds kissed by someone who doesn't see them as disasters in your soul, but cracks to put their love into, is the most calming thing in this world."
-Emery Allen

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Bio Ferro
Liquid Tonic
Dr. Sebi
2 tbsp b.i.d.
Black Elderberry
Capsule 1,150mg
Gaia Herbs
2 caps b.i.d.
Black Elderberry
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Burdock
Capsule 425mg
Solaray
1 cap t.i.d.
Sarsaparilla
Capsules
Solaray
3 caps b.i.d.

I have something to tell you. Do you want the good news, or the bad news first? I'll give you the good news. The good news is that I was finally able to set a doctor's appointment to have lab work done with my new doctor using my medical insurance from my employer. It kicks in on the first of the year. My appointment is for January 11th at 10 o'clock. They scheduled me for a physical. I made sure I confirmed that this "physical" includes blood work and she assured me that it did. This will be my first time seeing this doctor and my first time seeing a doctor since I've been diagnosed. So we will be able to have a baseline cell count to work with in no time. That's great news, right?! The bad news is it's not January 11th yet. Bummer!

Smoothie of the Day: Banana, mango, sour sop, blackberry, and dates.

When I got to work this morning, there was a white paper bag on my desk with the words "Good morning mija!" written in black marker. I opened the bag, peered inside, and what did I find?! A warm croquetta staring right back at me! The devil is truly busy. Lol. My co-worker with her foolishness again. Cubans are the devil when you're trying to follow a strict diet. Food is their culture. Once I saw what was in the bag, all I could do was laugh. I realize there are a lot of people who admire my discipline with my eating habits and aspire to be as strong as I, yet they constantly test me. I'm beginning to understand what's going on here.

I drank my smoothie with walnuts for lunch. It was a surprisingly tasty combination. I will try it more often. The walnuts also make the smoothie more filling.

I left work a few hours early for no real reason at all. But when I got home, my body immediately gave out and shut down. I fell into a deep sleep on the couch for about two and a half hours. My body needed that. That's usually what my body does when my menstrual cycle is about to begin. The problem is that eating the foods from Dr. Sebi's Nutritional Guide gives me so much energy that I can't sleep at night. I end up staying up super late, snacking on mangoes and watching Grey's Anatomy until my eyes turn red. I'm still on Season 3 and the plot continues to thicken. I'm glad I have something to keep my mind occupied so I don't have to think too deeply into my situation or about Anthony. I don't want to slip back into depression. Every thing happens at the right time. I have NEVER been a TV lover but now, I can't seem to turn it off. I usually only watch it at night time.

I had three bowel movements today.

I had leftovers for dinner and half of my son's salad. I got a lot of studying done today. Studying helps you to stay on course. I learned more about Dr. Sebi's teachings and found other sources that reinforced his claims of the herbs and alkaline eating. I read a lot about the benefits black elderberry, sarsaparilla, and burdock have on the blood, so I decided to re-introduce them to my treatment regimen. I was also able to finally read a few testaments of several people claiming they were cured of illnesses by Dr. Sebi. It's very difficult to find testimonies which actually use the word "cured." They usually speak of great improvement in their health. None of them were H.I.V. or AIDS but I assume no one wants to come forward with such a disease which has such a horrible stigma attached to it. Once, I am cured, I plan on telling the world. I have nothing to lose. If I was interested in dating again, maybe I wouldn't be so free with that information. But I'm not. I guess I was researching testimonies because I needed a little hope to hang on to today, and I found it.

I drank a lot of water today. It was to the point where when I sat on the toilet, I would urinate at an average of four to five times in six minutes, before getting up. It was phenomenal! I could almost feel the toxins leaving my body. Refreshing, to say the least. My urine is crystal clear. No exaggeration. It actually looks just like water. That's all I've been drinking for the past few months. By the end of the night, I was able to drink Dr. Sebi's recommended 1 gallon of spring water for the day. Any day that you can get a gallon down is a great day in Sebian history. I definitely feel accomplished. I struggled with being able to get a gallon down in the past. But each day gets easier. It's almost becoming like clockwork. I drink the most water at night for some reason.

My pH levels have finally risen to 7. I am feeling undefeatable at the moment. I'm on an accomplishment high today. One thing about having this disease is your emotions can go up and down at any given moment without notice.

11 comments:

  1. I am praying for a miracle for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking up herbs to take for inflammation and I some how seen a comment from you and read it. Know this, I am praying for a full complete healing for you in the name of JESUS!!! Stay encouraged!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's just God working through you knowing that I needed some encouragement. Herbs brought you back to me. Keep me in your prayers.

      Delete
  3. Think positive your mind is powerful, wishing you the best and a successful healthier future, stay strong sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will succeed and overcome and be cured. I hear your enthusiasm, optimism and determination. I was surprised to find that HIV is just mucus in the lungs, skin, and lymphatic system. And once we get rid of the mucus, we get rid of the disease. And it's not contagious either.

    And the dr Sebi's food list rids the body of mucus, along with the herbs and raises the Body's PH. I'm excited to hear that your PH is in its healing stage.

    One thing I would encourage though, if it's possible, research Dr Africa's Do's and don'ts of food combinations. This will ensure effective and rapid nutrient absorption.

    Peace and Love family. I'm anticipating with excitment the day you announce the great news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prince Bullard,

      I know you can't see me right now but I am giving you a cyber round of applause right now. Wow! You summed up HIV so nicely, concise, and with very few words you hit the nail on the head. That is exactly what HIV is. As for the contagious factor, I have no knowledge of the disease NOT being sexually transmitted or contagious. If you have more insight on this, please share.

      Thank you for the tips. I am sure my readers will benefit from them as well.

      Peace & Love,

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
    2. It's in the lungs? I was told that it was in the blood, lymph and skin... never heard about the lungs part... help!

      Delete
  5. Hi queen selah I have been searching the web to compare the names of herbs ,you see I want to make my own dr Sebi's herb have been following and buying dr Sebi's herb over a year and found out that someone very close to me is hiv positive, I'm willing to help this person by making the herb at home for her because she does not work and I can't afford $1500 per month,I'm so happy I came across your testamony I can use it as a step to help her , what was your outcome,did you get healed ,how can I link directly to you and follow the steps that you take to help her ,your an inspiration thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep reading. As for the herbs, there are plenty of herbalists on Facebook who prepare these herbs themselves and ship them out for purchase. Maybe you will be able to find one near you. They also sell herbs online, like on Amazon. But I don't know which ones to trust. I am skeptical of everyone.

      Best of luck,

      -Queen Selah

      Delete