Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Day 38 - Sunday, December 27, 2015

Image result for smoothie
"Shoot for the moon, even if you fail, you'll land among the stars."
-Cecelia Ahern, P.S. I Love You

After taking the Bio Ferro on an empty stomach, my eyes began to throb. I made a smoothie with the 3 herbs, mango, bananas, bananas and sour sop. The only thing I ate other than the smoothie was a salad from Wendy's. I know the salad was not approved because I could not identify what type of lettuce they used. Iceberg lettuce is forbidden by Dr. Sebi. It was a cheat but I needed a quick fix and that was the healthiest one I could find. Yummy!

On another note, my brother deposited $200 dollars in my bank account on Christmas. I used some of the money to order more products from Dr. Sebi and put the rest in my savings account to go towards the package that will cure H.I.V. I'm slowing down on taking the other brands of herbs and treatments because I will be seeing a doctor soon and I want to gather as many of Dr. Sebi's products to use as possible.

After ordering the first product from his office I noticed that they sent a list of the ingredients used in all of his products. I think that is very admirable of him. He's not just trying to make money. He wants to educate us. He gives away just about all of his information for free. Even the videos and speaking events that he attends are a wealth of knowledge. You can find out just about everything you need to know about healing just by listening to him. I watch and listen to his videos while I'm at work with my headphones on or plug it in to my auxiliary cord in my car while I'm driving. Even when you're not fully paying attention, you can soak up a lot of information without realizing it.

I was purchasing all the herbs that were on his ingredients list from other entities because they were cheaper. But once I see the doctor I plan on only taking the real deal Dr. Sebi products only. But keep in mind, plans do change. I have to take whatever I can afford to get better. One thing about Dr. Sebi is that he NEVER said to only take his products. He simply tells us which herbs to consume to treat which ailments. For some reason, I always buy the Bio Ferro straight from him. Maybe because it addresses the blood. I may post in a future entry some of the ingredients from his products. If you order his products you'll be able to see them yourselves. You can order and view his products at www.drsebiscellfood.com. You will find everything you need there.

My plan is to purchase as many Dr. Sebi products as I can before seeing the doctor, while saving for the All Inclusive Therapeutic Package that his office said I need to cure my H.I.V. This package is $1500 for a month's supply and you take it as many months as required to cure you. According to his office, clients have been able to cure themselves anywhere from 12 days to 18 months. Due to the fact that I have never smoked or consumed alcohol, and I frequent the gym quite often. I think I have a fairly good chance of reversing this disease in a short period of time. I'm hoping for four months at the most. But I will go for as long as it takes. I rather pay $1500 a month for a few months thank to pay that same amount for the rest of my life for HIV medication that NEVER cures you.

I want my life back. Not just to be treated and have a decent quality of life on HIV medication. I want MY life back. Where I can kiss my son, give blood again, and not worry about infecting others. This whole situation has caused me to love myself a lot more. I thought I already loved myself but I realize there was room for improvement in that area. Once I am cured, I will never allow myself to get anywhere near this situation again. I should have never slept with someone unprotected without seeing a recent H.I.V. test result no matter how long I've known them. That's the bottom line.

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Bio Ferro
Liquid Tonic
Dr. Sebi
2 tbsp b.i.d.

Image result for salad

4 comments:

  1. Its crazy how more in love with yourself you become. It has truly graced a whole new perspective of self and respect and understanding; its so beneficial to have for one's self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Queen, not sure if you still maintain the blog or not, but can you post the ingredients in his HIV treatment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted them in one of my entries. Not sure which date. Just keep reading. You'll find it soon.

      -Queen Selah

      Delete