Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 37 - Saturday, December 26, 2015

Image result for determination quotes
"And so I wait. I wait for time to heal the pain and raise me to my feet once again - so that I can start a new path, my own path, the one that will make me whole again."
-Jack Canfield, Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Bio Ferro
Liquid Tonic
Dr. Sebi
2 tbsp b.i.d.

I made a smoothie containing the three healing herbs, banana, sour sop, mango, and agave.

Whenever I take the 3 herbs I can feel the effects immediately. My stomach bubbles a bit. Then I have a bowel movement. I have had three bowel movements today.

I have been craving chocolate chip cookies for some reason but I am trying desperately to fight it. I don;t know why I have been messing up with my eating so much lately.

For dinner, I made burro (green) banana porridge with hemp milk and sweetened with agave for my sugar craving, but it didn't taste that good. This was my first time attempting to make it so I will definitely try it again a different way. But later, I took my son to the amusement park and worked up an appetite after which I ended up getting a cheeseburger, small fries and an ice cream sunday from McDonald's. Milk is the worst thing you can put in your body when fighting mucus. I felt like I wanted the food so badly until it finally hit my tongue. But I ate it anyway because I paid for it and hate to waste money and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment