Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 36 - Friday, December 25, 2015

Image result for depression
"We are healed of a suffering only by experiencing it to the full."
-Marcel Proust

I have been spitting up mucus every time I eat foods that are not on Dr. Sebi's Nutritional Guide. The fact that that only happens when I do so leads me to believe that I have rid my body of the majority of mucus and eating those foods cause more to form. When I began eating alkaline foods three months ago was the only time my body expelled mucus. It was only in the beginning.

Also, whenever I veer from the list with other foods I get sleepy immediately and my eyes begin to throb. The approved foods always give me energy.

On another note, I had a dream that Anthony finally came clean and admitted that he was gay (bisexual). He told me that Kevin doesn't nag or question him and let's him do whatever he wants as long as he comes home to him at night and goes to bed with him. He said Kevin gave him one of his cars (which is true), gives him money and everything he wants. He said even with all of that he's still in love with me and no one has ever made him feel the way I did. Anthony said no one has ever made him step up to the plate and be a man the way I did.

This dream made me sick to my stomach and I woke up in tears. Fuck him and his selfish lifestyle!!!

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Bio Ferro
Liquid Tonic
Dr. Sebi
2 tbsp b.i.d.

Image result for depression

No comments:

Post a Comment