Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 33 - Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Image result for determination quotes
"Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. they are a sign of a pure heart."
-Jose N. Harris, MI VIDA: A Story of Faith, Hope and Love

Once again, I was able to consume an entire gallon of water today. For breakfast/lunch I drank a sour sop, avocado, blackberry, sea moss, agave, cancansa, guaco, sarsaparilla and spring water smoothie. For dinner, I ate leftover mushrooms, green bananas, and spelt dumplings.

I did well at work today and fought temptation. My co-worker offered me one of my major weaknesses for lunch, croquettas. Yum!! But I was strong. I refused and it felt great. I also snacked on a few walnuts when I got home.

My old boss called me while I was at work earlier and asked me to come by her house when I get off because she has something she wants to give to my son for Christmas. He is 8 years old and they have known him since he was four.

So, when I left work, my son and I drove to her house. My ex-boss and I have always had a great relationship. She's an incredible woman. A black, female, business owner. I am 29 years old and she is in her 60's. She, and her older sister, are like mothers to me. So, I figured I would tell them my recent diagnosis. Before I could tell her the news, she discreetly placed $300 in my hand. I fought back tears because now I would be able to do what I wanted to do for my son for Christmas. It's not that I don't make a decent amount of money, it's just that these past few weeks have been very difficult for me and earlier today, I had to pay $900 to pick up one of my cars from the transmission shop.

I told them about my situation, and although they were a bit teary-eyed, they said they felt optimistic for me and believed I would beat it. I educated them on Dr. Sebi and they made me feel powerful. They believe in me.

The pill dispenser that I recently purchased is working wonders for me. It makes taking my treatment a breeze. There's a compartment for each day of the week. Then there are four compartments for each time of the day, per day.

The Bio Ferro tonic is very bitter. I still get that eye-throbbing sensation immediately following consumption. However, it is a bit difficult to distribute the accurate dosage. The dosage is two tablespoons but I can't help but spill some every time I try to pour it. And this medication is too expensive to waste even a drop. So, i have been using a dropper instead.

I had about three bowel movements today and released mucus. Any day that mucus flees the body is a good day. That is one step closer to being cured.

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Black Elderberry
Capsule 1,150mg
Gaia Herbs
2 caps t.i.d.
Bladderwrack
Capsule 580mg
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily
Burdock
Capsule 425mg
Solaray
1 cap t.i.d.
Damiana
Capsule
Nature’s Way
2 caps t.i.d.
Dandelion
Capsule
Solaray
2 caps t.i.d.
Ginger Root
Capsule 250mg
Solaray
1 cap daily
Kelp
Capsules
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily
Myrrh Gum
Capsules
Solaray
1 cap t.i.d.
Sarsaparilla
Capsules
Solaray
3 caps b.i.d.
Yellow Dock
Capsule 500mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Black Elderberry
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Dandelion
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Ginger
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Myrrh
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Red Clover
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
60 drops t.i.d.
Yohimbe
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Yohimbe Bark
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
30 drops daily
Bio Ferro
Liquid Tonic
Dr. Sebi
2 tbsp b.i.d.

No comments:

Post a Comment