Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 32 - Monday, December 21, 2015

Image result for determination
"Yes, I understand why things had to happen this way. I understand his reason for causing me pain. But mere understanding does not chase away the hurt. It does not call upon the sun when  dark clouds have loomed over me. Let the rain come then if it must come! And let it wash away the dust that hurt my eyes!"
-Jocelyn Soriano, Mend My Broken Heart


Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Black Elderberry
Capsule 1,150mg
Gaia Herbs
2 caps b.i.d.
Bladderwrack
Capsule 580mg
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily
Burdock
Capsule 425mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Damiana
Capsule
Nature’s Way
2 caps b.i.d.
Dandelion
Capsule
Solaray
2 caps b.i.d.
Ginger Root
Capsule 250mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Kelp
Capsules
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily
Myrrh Gum
Capsules
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Sarsaparilla
Capsules
Solaray
3 caps b.i.d.
Black Elderberry
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Dandelion
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Ginger
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Myrrh
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Yellow Dock
Capsule 500mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Red Clover
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
60 drops b.i.d.
Yohimbe
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Yohimbe Bark
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
30 drops daily
Bio Ferro
Liquid Tonic
Dr. Sebi
2 tbsp @ p.m.

My minor, loopy headache from last night ended up lasting until 3 in the morning when I fell asleep watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix. I am not a TV person. The only thing I watch on TV is the news, horror movies, history and documentaries.I rather be outdoors playing basketball, hiking, riding the dirt bike with my son or swimming at the beach. But my friend told me about this show almost a month ago and now I am hooked. I can't get enough of it. It has the perfect balance of romance and drama. Regardless of what happened to me, I am still a romantic, loving person at my core. I am currently on season 3 and I am so in love with Christina Yang and Preston Burke's relationship. If I had to choose one to be in, that would be it. I would be his Christina because Burke is so patient with all of her issues.

I began my day with my sour sop, avocado, blackberry, sea moss, agave, cancansa, guaco, sarsaparilla, and spring water smoothie at work. This is one of the best smoothies to cure my illness but one of the hardest to consume. So, once again, I fell victim to the peer pressure of a co-worker at lunch time. I ended up having a fish sandwich and onion rings from Burger King. Onions are approved by Dr. Sebi, but unfortunately, the fish, buns, tartar sauce, onion ring batter, and oil are not. I fell short again today. I'm going to make up for it tomorrow. I say that, but I know there is no sch thing as making up for it. Once you put bad things in your body they are there whether you eat right the next day or not. Those harmful foods must be absorbed by your body and prolongs the healing process.

My Bio Ferro tonic from Dr. Sebi's office finally arrived today. I had to pick it up from the post office when I got off of work because I missed the mailman. This will be my first time trying the liquid form. also, my health insurance card finally came. So, now I can pick a primary care provider and sent an appointment for January. I'm excited, nervous, and ashamed at the same time. I've NEVER had to tell a doctor I was sick before.   :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment