Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 31 - Sunday, December 20, 2015

Image result for out of it
"On the girl's brown legs there were many small white scars. I was thinking, do those scars cover the whole of you, like the stars and the moons on your dress? I thought that would be pretty too, and I ask you right here please to agree with me that a scar is never ugly. That is what the scar makers want us to think. But you and I, we must make an agreement to defy them. We must see all scars as beauty. Okay? This will be our secret. Because take it from me, a scar does not form on the dying. A scar means, I survived."
-Chris Cleave, Little Bee

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Black Elderberry
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Bladderwrack
Capsule 580mg
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily
Burdock
Capsule 425mg
Solaray
1 cap t.i.d.
Damiana
Capsule
Nature’s Way
2 caps b.i.d.
Dandelion
Capsule
Solaray
2 caps b.i.d.
Ginger
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Ginger Root
Capsule 250mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Myrrh
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Yellow Dock
Capsule 500mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Yohimbe
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Yohimbe Bark
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
30 drops daily
Black Elderberry
Capsule 1,150mg
Gaia Herbs
2 caps b.i.d.
Dandelion
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Kelp
Capsules
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily
Myrrh Gum
Capsules
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Red Clover
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
60 drops daily
Sarsaparilla
Capsules
Solaray
3 caps b.i.d.

This afternoon, I went out to the Whole Foods Market to re-stock my herb supply. I picked up the following: Capsules - Black elderberry, burdock root, kelp, myrrh gum, and sarsaparilla. Liquid Extracts - Black elderberry, dandelion, ginger root, myrrh, red clover, and yohimbe.

Tonight, I cooked another mushroom dinner. I made green bananas, spelt dumplings, and mushrooms with onions, green onion, orange and green bell peppers. I seasoned it with annatto, basil, cayenne, sea salt, ginger, onion powder, cloves, dill weed and tarragon. I could eat that meal everyday for the rest of my life, especially, knowing that it is good for me. I just really hate to have to prepare it, especially the dumplings. I naturally have long fingernails and it becomes a hassle. I wish my brother was still here. He cooked for me everyday.

I got a mild headache after eating dinner and taking my second round of herbs. But it was nothing major. My eye sockets began to throb a bit, but I'm fine. I'm hoping that I will finally be able to get through one gallon of water as recommended by Dr. Sebi.

No comments:

Post a Comment