Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 30 - Saturday, December 19, 2015

Image result for burro bananas
"Frustration and love can't exist in the same place at the same time, so get real and start doing what you would rather be doing in life. Love your life. All of it. Even the heavy shit that happened to you when you were 8. All of it was and IS perfect."
-Jason Mraz

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Black Elderberry
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper daily
Bladderwrack
Capsule 580mg
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily
Burdock
Capsule 425mg
Solaray
1 cap daily
Damiana
Capsule
Nature’s Way
2 caps daily
Dandelion
Capsule
Solaray
2 caps daily
Ginger
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper daily
Ginger Root
Capsule 250mg
Solaray
1 cap daily
Myrrh
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper daily
Yellow Dock
Capsule 500mg
Solaray
1 cap daily
Yohimbe
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper daily
Yohimbe Bark
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
30 drops daily

I noticed that I have been forgetting to add Black Elderberry to my treatment list over the past few days. I have been taking it every day. Today, I drank a smoothie made with sour sop, blackberry, agave, sea moss, sarsaparilla, guaco, and concansa. I also ate a pear.

I'm still waiting for the two bottles of Bio Ferro tonic that I ordered from Dr. Sebi's office to arrive. This will be my first time ordering the liquid form. I prefer the capsules but my brother (who also works in the medical field) told me that the liquid form enters the bloodstream faster. Therefore, it is better.

I also need to head over to the Whole Foods Market. I'm running out of herbs. I also found a Hatian lady on the side of the street who sells fruits and vegetables and I was finally able to find the original burro bananas that Dr. Sebi recommends. They were plump and green but I bought them. I thought they would be yellow. I prefer sweet fruits. She also shared with me a porridge recipe to make with them but it contained non-approved items, such as vanilla and condensed milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment