Friday, December 18, 2015

Day 3 - Sunday, November 22, 2015

Image result for depression
"The wound is the place where the Light enters you."
--Rumi
9:00a.m: I took one dose of all treatments, including the Raw Reserve Greens, Sea Vegetables and Probiotics.

11:30a.m: I drank a warm sour sop, papaya, and Irish sea moss smoothie with a hint of agave to sweeten.

11:50a.m: I drank one hot cup of sour sop (leaf) tea.

12:15p.m: I took the burdock, dandelion, burdock root, and black elderberry treatments.


I'm noticing that the sour sop (leaf) tea makes me drowsy almost immediately. It's a great night time tea, especially if you have trouble sleeping. I can feel the changes in my body. I can't wait to see a doctor and get bloodwork done in order to have a baseline to record data of progress from.

I ate baked butternut squash as a movie-time snack. It was delicious.

6:26p.m: I took the black elderberry extract, burdock root extract, dandelion extract, burdock capsules, and sarsaparilla capsules.

7:15p.m: Drank a sea moss, papaya, and sour sop smoothie.

7:59p.m: Drank the Raw Reserve Greens, Sea Vegetables and Probiotics.


Test                              Result
Enzymedica                 7 pH
Healthy Wiser              6.5 pH


Treatment                    Form                    Brand                    Dosage
Burdock                        Capsule 425mg     Solaray                  1 cap t.i.d.
Sarsaparilla                   Capsule 450mg     Solaray                  3 caps b.i.d.
Burdock Root               Liquid Extract       Gaia Organics       40 drops q.i.d.
Black Elderberry          Liquid Extract       Herb Pharm           40 drops q.i.d.
Dandelion                     Liquid Extract       Herb Pharm           1 full dropper t.i.d.
Sea Vegetables             Powder                  Raw Reserve         1 tablespoon

The diagnosis is still fresh for me. So, I find myself depressed and isolated a lot. Sometimes, I am even unable to function correctly and I have a child and many, many, responsibilities to take care of that are not going to wait for me to get better. They require immediate attention and that gets me down as well. I need a vacation, with pay, to settle my nerves and get my mind wrapped around exactly what is going on.

4 comments:

  1. Queen Selah, I'm glad you started this blog. I pray that your are successful in your efforts to heal yourself. It can be done. I'm also on a journey to self-healing. I follow Dr. Sebi also. I have a few suggestions to use in addition to Dr. Sebi's protocol. It's going to take some research on your part because it's extensive but it works.

    1. For stress relief, Google "eft gary craig". There are many EFT sites and practitioners (copycats) but Gary Craig is the founder (although it is an ancient practice). It has worked wonders for me and I mean immediate! Follow the Gold Standard tutorial on his website. It's worth it. Just a side note, I was first introduced to EFT through the book "The Tapping Solution" (Amazon Kindle). I found out about the book from a PBS fundraising special dealing with "Mind Over Medicine." It was hosted by Dr. Lissa Rankin who is the author of the book "Mind Over Medicine". "The Tapping Solution" helped me tremendously but Gary Craig's free tutorial simplified it for me. I recommend both. Also, watch Dr. Rankin's YouTube video: "Dr. Lissa Rankin - Mind Over Medicine - Scientific Proof You Can Heal Yourself - Talks at Google". When I first started studying EFT I thought it was ridiculous, but believe me it works.

    2. Google and research everything you can find about the Law of Attraction (LOA) and healing. You will be surprised about how many successful people used LOA to attain success. People also use it for healing. It is very interesting.

    3. I would suggest that you don't drink anything bottle juices. They are pasteurized and thus void of enzymes and nutrients that will feed your cells. After pasteurization, the juice has no live enzyme and minimal vitamins and nutrient which leaves only excessive natural sugars without the balance it gets from live enzymes and nutrients. Excessive sugars, added or natural, weakens the immune system.

    4. Look into infrared sauna treatment for further detox.
    I encourage you to keep up with your blog. I look forward to following it.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First and foremost queen, let me just thank you for taking the time not only to read my blog but to reply in such detail. Yes, I am on this journey which seems so lonely. This journey where there are very few people who believe it is possible to cure this lonely disease. But I am staying hopeful because at this point that is all I have. I have done my research into the ways of Dr. Sebi and I believe it is possible. But I am still very open-minded to everything you have suggested. I am open to help and suggestions. I will definitely look into all you have shared with me and I would like to thank you genuinely for your input. I appreciate you following my blog and I look forward to seeing you at the finish line when I beat this thing!

      #QueenSelah

      Delete
  2. I want to add that I'm not affiliated with anyone I mentioned in my comment. I bought The Tapping Solution because I was intrigued; but Gary Craig's free tutorial is just as informative and even more enlightening. The Tapping Solution by Nick Ornter offers scientific explanations of how and why EFT works. Gary Craig (the founder) is straight to the point. I never purchased Dr. Rankins book Mind Over Medicine. I just watched her YouTube videos.

    Peace & Blessings

    ReplyDelete