Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 29 - Friday, December 18, 2015

Image result for determination
"I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become."
-Carl Gustav Jung

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Bladderwrack
Capsule 580mg
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily
Burdock
Capsule 425mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Damiana
Capsule
Nature’s Way
2 caps b.i.d.
Dandelion
Capsule
Solaray
2 caps b.i.d.
Ginger
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Ginger Root
Capsule 250mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Myrrh
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Yellow Dock
Capsule 500mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Yohimbe
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Yohimbe Bark
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
30 drops daily

I nursed a sour sop, blackberry, agave, sea moss, guaco, and sarsaparilla smoothie for the majority of the day. Then, I fell weak at lunch time with my friend/coworker and ate a fish sandwich from Burger King because it was 50% off and I had a strong craving for fast food. I also nibbled on a few of my co-workers fries to calm my seemingly endless salt cravings. I feel guilty but it was so delicious!!!

I really need to see a doctor so I can have a reason to stay dedicated. My insurance from my employer kicks in on the 1st of January but the center where I did my testing said they also provide services. I'm trying to see which one will fall into place first. Not being able to track my results is making me feel hopeless. Not to mention the fact that my "family" is slowly giving up on me. I refuse to be fake. So, I guess I'll have to fight this alone. I'm used to dealing with things alone. I just thought that a deadly disease would be a reason for us to come together. But I was wrong. They've written me off and some of them blame me for contracting this horrid disease. Wow!

But it's okay. I'm strong and I will get through this all by my lonesome, just as I do everything else. According to Dr. Sebi, H.I.V. is one of the easiest diseases to cure. Even easier than cancer. Therefore, I will continue to save my money and buy my treatments. 

My menstrual cycle began today. Ugh!!! I work in the medical field but I hate to see blood these days...

2 comments:

  1. Your strength is so amazing! The world could use a lot more trailblazers like yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. That was a very nice thing to say.

      -Queen Selah

      Delete