Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 26 - Tuesday, December 15, 2015


Image result for depression
"One thing: You have to walk, and create the way by your walking; you will not find a ready-made path. It is not so cheap, to reach to the ultimate realization of truth. You will have to create the path by walking yourself; the path is not ready-made, lying there and waiting for you. It is just like the sky: the birds fly, but they don't leave any footprints. You cannot follow them; there are no footprints left behind."
- Osho
I drank a smoothie that I made containing bananas, avocado, kale, sea moss, agave, and hemp milk. I also had two bowel movements today. 

I still can't wait to see a doctor so I can have a baseline for improvement, or lack thereof. Once I see a physician we will all be able to see how the Dr. Sebi's diet according to his Nutritional Guide and his products have reversed this disease. I speak so confidently because I believe it will work and is working. I will be cured and I plan on telling the whole world about Dr. Sebi and how he defeated this illness. I am not ashamed. The only thing that will stop me from posting or telling the world is if the government or some private entity shuts me down. I have been hearing several stories of such things happening because the FDA allegedly doesn't want the cure to be released so freely because it will take money out of their pockets. So keep that in mind if I ever stop blogging suddenly. I am dedicated to this cause and bringing about awareness for others. Awareness of a cure. A natural cure...

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Bladderwrack
Capsule 580mg
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily
Burdock
Capsule 425mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Damiana
Capsule
Nature’s Way
2 caps b.i.d.
Dandelion
Capsule
Solaray
2 caps b.i.d.
Ginger
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Ginger Root
Capsule 250mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Myrrh
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Red Clover
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
60 drops b.i.d.
Yellow Dock
Capsule 500mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Yohimbe
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Yohimbe Bark
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
30 drops daily

2 comments:

  1. So do you basically take the same regimen of supplements daily with the powders/tea? Did you ever find out as to HOW to make the root powder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, at this point I was taking herbs based on my research of what ingredients are in Dr. Sebi's products. I would add or eliminate products as I furthered my research to see which herbs he uses to focus on the reversal of HIV/AIDS.

      I never got a chance to research how to make the bark into powder because my Therapeutic Package from Dr. Sebi's office finally came in and I discontinued the use of any outside products in order to accurately assess the results from his office.

      However, in my research of his USHA Village I did come across a video of his kitchen where they prepare the herbs. They scrape the bark from the trees right on the premises. Then they boil them in water to create a tonic they call "bitters." The residents at the village must drink these "bitters" twice a day. One in the morning (8:00AM) with their breakfast, if they choose to eat. And one in the afternoon (12:00PM) with their lunch, if they choose to eat.

      Based on the detailed video, they do not eat any further meals after lunch. They are only given sea moss to drink to sustain them until breakfast the next day. They fast for 20 hours per day.

      So, I did boil the bark a few times and I noticed that it did turn the water a rich red color. I drank it like that and chewed the bark later.

      I hope this answered your question.

      Delete