Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 25 - Monday, December 14, 2015

Image result for take care of you
"I suppose that since most of or hurts come through relationships so will our healing, and I know that grace rarely makes sense for those looking in from the outside."
-Wm. Paul Young, The Shack


I've had two bowel movements so far. I had a smoothie for breakfast/lunch made of hemp milk, bananas, kale, avocado, sea moss, and agave. For dinner, I ate the leftover mushroom and avocado butternut squash from last night. I also ate a pear and went for a long walk.

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Bladderwrack
Capsule 580mg
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily
Burdock
Capsule 425mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Damiana
Capsule
Nature’s Way
2 caps b.i.d.
Dandelion
Capsule
Solaray
2 caps b.i.d.
Ginger
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Ginger Root
Capsule 250mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Myrrh
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Red Clover
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
60 drops b.i.d.
Yellow Dock
Capsule 500mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Yohimbe
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Yohimbe Bark
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
30 drops daily

No comments:

Post a Comment