Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 24 - Sunday, December 13, 2015

Image result for out of it
"Just like there's always time for pain, there's always time for healing."
-Jennifer Brown, Hate List


Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Black Elderberry
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper
Bladderwrack
Capsule 580mg
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily
Burdock
Capsule 425mg
Solaray
1 cap t.i.d.
Damiana
Capsule
Nature’s Way
2 caps t.i.d.
Dandelion
Capsule
Solaray
2 caps t.i.d.
Ginger
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Ginger Root
Capsule 250mg
Solaray
1 cap t.i.d.
Myrrh
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Red Clover
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
60 drops t.i.d.
Yellow Dock
Capsule 500mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Yohimbe
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Yohimbe Bark
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
30 drops daily

I drank a smoothie today. I also had tea containing the three healing herbs (sarsaparilla, guaco, and concansa). I had two bowel movements as well. For dinner, I prepared mushrooms, onions, butternut squash, green onions, plum tomatoes and spelt. I also ate one date.

2 comments:

  1. I have been reading your blogs. I must say you are a very strong woman. I cannot imagine how you must feel. Please keep your head up and continue doing what you're doing. Smile because you are surely someone else's reason for being here and being happy. Please continue to update. I am thinking about trying Dr. Sebi diet out and am in my point of researching. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Destiney. People have no idea just how much of an impact a few words from a stranger can make in one's life. Thank you for the encouragement and motivation to go on. I needed that. It's kind of hard to continue when you haven't been able to go to the doctor yet and see the progress your efforts have made, even though you can undoubtedly feel it in your body. Good luck on your quest with Dr. Sebi as well.

      Delete