Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 23 - Saturday, December 12, 2015

Image result for depression
"Transformation is my favorite game and in my experience, anger and frustration are the result of you not being authentic somewhere in your life or with someone in your life. Being fake about anything creates a block inside of you. Life can't work for you if you don't show up as you."
-Jason Mraz

Just when I thought I was done, I cry all over again. I cry because I lost my best friend. I cry the very few times that I find myself missing him because I feel stupid. He's gay and he infected me with H.I.V. But a small part of me feels like he should be here, helping me to get better because it is his fault. But these feelings will soon pass. I cry because I am angry. I cry because he is too much of a coward to give me an explanation, I cry because I still have this tracking device on his phone watching him sleep with, and infect numerous women daily. I cry because his life is going on while mine is on hold. I cry because I want to hurt him and Kevin. I cry because I feel tainted and dirty. But when I'm done crying, I get back up and do what I have to do. I am a Queen and I am strong. No tears allowed on my throne.

Today, I made a smoothie which consisted of bananas, hemp milk, spring water, sea moss, and cantaloupe. For dinner, I ate the leftover oyster mushrooms, onion, green onion, annatto, sea salt and plum tomatoes. I also had two dates for sweetness.

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Black Elderberry
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper
Bladderwrack
Capsule 580mg
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily
Bio Ferro
Capsule
Dr. Sebi
3 caps b.i.d.
Burdock
Capsule 425mg
Solaray
1 cap t.i.d.
Damiana
Capsule
Nature’s Way
2 caps t.i.d.
Dandelion
Capsule
Solaray
2 caps t.i.d.
Ginger
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Ginger Root
Capsule 250mg
Solaray
1 cap t.i.d.
Myrrh
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Red Clover
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
60 drops t.i.d.
Yellow Dock
Capsule 500mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Yohimbe
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Yohimbe Bark
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
30 drops daily

1 comment:

  1. Tears are always allows on the throne beloved. They raise the sea level up higher and higher and up above you sit <3 Tears heal.

    ReplyDelete