Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 22 - Friday, December 11, 2015

Image result for out of it
"It's amazing how a little tomorrow can make up for a whole lot of yesterday."
-John Guare, Landscape of the Body

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Black Elderberry
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Bladderwrack
Capsule 580mg
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily
Bio Ferro
Capsule
Dr. Sebi
3 caps b.i.d.
Burdock
Capsule 425mg
Solaray
1 cap t.i.d.
Damiana
Capsule
Nature’s Way
2 caps t.i.d.
Dandelion
Capsule
Solaray
2 caps t.i.d.
Ginger
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Ginger Root
Capsule 250mg
Solaray
1 cap t.i.d.
Myrrh
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Red Clover
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
60 drops t.i.d.
Yellow Dock
Capsule 500mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Yohimbe
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Yohimbe Bark
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
30 drops daily


I fell weak to the "free food" trap at work today. They had donuts laid out in the kitchen and I took one. For lunch/breakfast I had a homemade smoothie which consisted of cantaloupe, sour sop, sea moss, banana, kale, agave and hemp milk that I made myself. This has to be one of the tastiest smoothies I have ever made. Maybe it was because of the banana and milk.

For dinner, I ate oyster mushrooms for the first time, with onions, green onions, plum tomatoes, and kamut. It was delicious and almost tasted like meat. After I took my nightly herbs, I ate a date to take away the bitter taste from my mouth. My current weight is 191 pounds. Three weeks ago, I was 220 pounds. I am 6 feet tall, so it looks very good on me. I' not overweight by any means. I just want to be healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment