Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 21 - Thursday, December 10, 2015


Image result for depression
"The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof."
- Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Burdock
Capsule 425mg
Solaray
1 cap daily
Bladderwrack
Capsule 580mg
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily
Bio Ferro
Capsule
Dr. Sebi
3 caps b.i.d.
Black Elderberry
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper daily
Damiana
Capsule
Nature’s Way
2 caps daily
Dandelion
Capsule
Solaray
2 caps daily
Ginger
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper daily
Ginger Root
Capsule 250mg
Solaray
1 cap daily
Myrrh
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper daily
Red Clover
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
60 drops daily
Yohimbe
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper daily
Yohimbe Bark
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
30 drops daily

I gave into my salt cravings once again and ate a small order of fries. For dinner, I ate leftover mushrooms, kale, onions, plum tomatoes, and dumplings made from spelt and quinoa flour. I reheat my food using the stove-top or oven. I have not used a microwave in over three months. I also had a pear for lunch and green bananas with dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment