Friday, December 18, 2015

Day 2 - Saturday, November 21, 2015

Image result for Spring water
"Change, like healing, takes time."
--Veronica Roth
   

Today, I drank a generous amount of spring water with key lime added to it. Dr. Sebi suggests that we drink one gallon of spring water per day. I'm not there yet, but I'm working on it. I finished the remainder of my juiced drink which contained kale, cactus fruit, cactus leaf, and avocado.

For dinner, I sauteed some kale, mushrooms (baby bella), yellow onion, purple onion, green onion, fresh parsley with sea salt and cayenne pepper. I drank pure coconut water and strawberry banana orange juice by Dole.

Also, my menstrual cycle began this morning and I was afraid. I was afraid to touch any of the blood, as if I could re-infect myself. It took me a while to even build up the courage to deal with it, but I did. I find it odd how even when you have all the knowledge about a disease, you still fear the things you should not fear. It's different when you're studying it from when you're actually dealing with it.

Treatment                    Form                    Brand                    Dosage
Burdock                        Capsule 425mg     Solaray                  1 cap t.i.d.
Sarsaparilla                   Capsule 450mg     Solaray                  3 caps t.i.d.
Burdock Root               Liquid Extract       Gaia Organics       40 drops t.i.d.
Black Elderberry          Liquid Extract       Herb Pharm           40 drops t.i.d.
Dandelion                     Liquid Extract       Herb Pharm           1 full dropper t.i.d.

Test                              Result
Enzymedica                 5.5 - 6 pH
Healthy Wiser             5.75 - 6 pH

I'm under a lot of stress lately so that may be affecting the balance of my body on all aspects. Hopefully, this will smooth itself out in the near future. But I am still hopeful. The stigma attached to HIV is wayyyyy worst than the actual disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment