Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 18 - Monday, December 7, 2015

Image result for court hearing
"I believe in justice, and I believe in people being held responsible for their actions."
-Bruce Willis

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Burdock
Capsule 425mg
Solaray
1 cap daily
Bladderwrack
Capsule 580mg
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily
Bio Ferro
Capsule
Dr. Sebi
3 caps b.i.d.
Black Elderberry
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper daily
Damiana
Capsule
Nature’s Way
2 caps b.i.d.
Dandelion
Capsule
Solaray
2 caps daily
Dandelion
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Ginger
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper daily
Ginger Root
Capsule 250mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Myrrh
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper daily
Red Clover
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
60 drops daily
Sarsaparilla
Capsule 450mg
Solaray
1 cap daily
Yellow Dock
Capsule 500mg
Solaray
1 cap daily
Yohimbe
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper daily
Yohimbe Bark
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
30 drops daily

I ate a few dates, kale, dumplings, mushrooms and onions today. The dumplings were made out of spelt flour.

Some days are harder to blog than others. With my brother being in town for these few days, he has been helping me lift my spirits by renovating my home and cooking for me. So the house is a bit in shambles and I am back and forth to the Home Depot purchasing supplies.

Also, today was a very difficult day for me because I had a court hearing with the guy, Kevin, that was sleeping with my fiance. I played "Selah" by Lauryn Hill on my way to the courthouse in order to give me peace. That song has changed my life. Just being in the same room as him made me sick to my stomach and I could not stop shaking. It was just me, him, and the court officials. They would not allow my brother to enter the courtroom for some reason. That man told so many lies to the judge as I sat there respectfully with tears running down my face, awaiting my turn to speak. The sad part was that everything he was saying sounded believable. He painted me out to be this angry, black woman, that most black men try to make women of color out to be. I hate that stereotype. He hates that I was the reason that he could not be with my fiance for all of these years (unbeknownst to me). He wanted me out of the picture for good. I had no objections to that. I just felt the court system was not the way to do so. 

Why are some gay people so insecure? Once I found Anthony was gay I kicked him out of my house immediately! No discussions. Nothing to talk about. I, personally, do NOT believe in bisexuality. Once you've been with a man, I don't care if it was 50 years ago, you can never be with me. And if you thought you weren't doing anything wrong, why would you lie about it or hide that information?

So, once it was my turn to speak I blew Kevin right out of the water. I proved that everything he claimed was a lie. He even told the judge that he wasn't gay and that I was trying to defame his character. I was in utter disbelief at that statement. Sometimes I wonder if people believe their own lies. I presented the judge with the text messages and call logs between Kevin and my (ex) fiance. The judge read them out loud for the record. Kevin was caught red-handed and couldn't believe I had such information. Anthony has been in hiding since I kicked him out, trying to avoid me at all costs. He knows that I am highly intelligent and do not take to being hurt and deceived lightly. Kevin could learn a thing or two from him. 

The judge ruled in my favor and allowed me to leave the courtroom first. But when I stood up, my emotions overtook me and I was only able to make two steps before collapsing on the floor. When I woke up, the bailiff, my brother, and Fire-Rescue were over me. They said I had a seizure and was convulsing for at least five minutes. I was overwhelmed. After the paramedics treated me the judge asked to have a word with them. She was concerned about my well-being and that made me feel very cared for. 


Image result for relieved face
On my way home, I played "The Conquering Lion" by Lauryn Hill. 

1 comment:

  1. YES!!! You go girl! Lying trash cannot stand!

    ReplyDelete