Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Day 16 - Saturday, December 5, 2015

Image result for cooking
"As my sufferings mounted I soon realized that there were two ways in which I could respond to my situation--either to react with bitterness or seek to transform the suffering into a creative force. I decided to follow the latter course."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

I actually had one full meal today. My brother made dinner for me after familiarizing himself with Dr. Sebi's Nutritional Guide and a trip to Whole Foods. He made dumplings (using spelt flour), green bananas, mushrooms and kale. The ingredients include spelt flour, yellow onion, plum tomato, and green peppers seasoned with sea salt, dill weed, basil leaves, ground sage, tarragon, cayenne pepper, annatto, oregano and a little agave.

The food was cooked in grapeseed oil. I also baked some banana and plantain chips to snack on and ate two dates.

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Sarsaparilla
Capsule 450mg
Solaray
3 caps b.i.d.
Dandelion
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Bio Ferro
Capsule
Dr. Sebi
3 caps b.i.d.
Bladderwrack
Capsule 580mg
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily
Dandelion
Capsule
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Yellow Dock
Capsule 500mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Dandelion
Capsule
Solaray
2 caps b.i.d.
Ginger Root
Capsule 250mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Damiana
Capsule
Nature’s Way
2 caps b.i.d.
Yohimbe
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Myrrh
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Ginger
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Yohimbe Bark
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
30 drops b.i.d.
Black Elderberry
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Red Clover
Liquid Extract
Gaia Herbs
60 drops b.i.d.

3 comments:

  1. Hi again,

    As I'm reading your daily posts, I see some days you have different herbs on different days. Is there a daily plan for which herbs you are taking over the 41 days?

    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually try to follow the dosage on the bottle. If I did not list the herb on one day it is most likely due to me forgetting to take it or running out of that particular one.

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
  2. I have questions could I ask them in private?

    ReplyDelete