Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Day 15 - Friday, December 4, 2105

Image result for out of it
"And I felt like my heart had been so thoroughly and irreparably broken that there could be no real joy again, that at best there might eventually be a little contentment. Everyone wanted me to get help and rejoin life, pick up the pieces and move on, and I tried to, I wanted to, but I just had to lie in the mud with my arms wrapped around myself, eyes closed, grieving, until I didn't have to anymore."
-Anne Lamott
Operating Instructions: A Journal of My Son's First Year

Today, I ate pears, cantaloupe, and onion rings.

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Burdock
Capsule 425mg
Solaray
1 cap t.i.d.
Sarsaparilla
Capsule 450mg
Solaray
3 caps b.i.d.
Dandelion
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Bio Ferro
Capsule
Dr. Sebi
3 caps b.i.d.
Bladderwrack
Capsule 580mg
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily
Dandelion
Capsule
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Yellow Dock
Capsule 500mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.

No comments:

Post a Comment